PCSX2 Cheat Question
Waiting for somebody to help me still xD I have tried this one too. Didn't work either ):

Region: NTSC (U)
CRC: ??? (SLUS 20312)
Comments: Too many cheats to list, check inside patch
Author: Ahsan Ahmed
Patch:
Code:
gametitle= Final Fantasy X [SLUS 20312] (U)
comment=Patches Developed By Ahsan Ahmed
//Max Gil
patch=1,EE,2031A028,word,05F5E0FF
//Max All Items (upon usage/buying)
patch=1,EE,201BEC38,word,0806EFFE
//Max Status (all characters & summons)
patch=1,EE,201BD958,word,2401FFFF
patch=1,EE,201BD96C,word,00621021
patch=1,EE,201BD970,word,AC41000C
patch=1,EE,201BD978,word,AC410010
//S.Level 98 (all characters)

I figure if extended didnt work on that one it wont work on this either

Sponsored links

bumping to the top xD
sorry didn't have much time last days - will not have more in the next days.

ok so that pnach file also looks strange
First you should delete or comment everything before 'gametile=' and first try only the money cheat, which is, in general, the easiest cheat for almost all games. Than your pnach will look like that:

gametitle=Final Fantasy X [SLUS 20312] (U)
//Max Gil

make again sure that it is really in a file named 'BB3D833A.pnach' and not 'BB3D833A.pnach.txt'. Windows is hiding known extensions. Either you check the extensions by right-click and then properties or you disable hiding of extensions in the general folder settings (something like 'extra'->'preferences' and then one ticked element in a long list of tick-boxes)

pcsx2 will only recognize .pnach's if they are located in the right folder -> <program dir>\cheats\
pcsx2 will only load cheats if the option is enabled in the top-menu of the GUI.

Edit: actually this max gil code differs from your last source. So one of these two is surely not working. But the second one seems to be more reliable since the value is in correct hex format (05F5E0FF -> 99999999). But I can not say anything concerning the adress.
Before I try that pnach you wrote down see my mail. That might be the main problem Smile
But why do you write pm's? You are not the only one who has problems and other might interested in the solution...

Quote:I think I might know the problem, my folder looks like this ):

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\PCSX2\Cheats
that's where everything is?? maybe thats wrong

you said it should be something with program dir??

It might depend on your installation routine (using the binaries/portable or the installable version) but I think normally cheats should be found in the program directory.

In my case it is located in:
[...]\PCSX2 v5875 stable\Cheats\

so maybe you try that. Still try first only the max-gil cheat. And the pnach you posted first looks strange since the numbers are written in decimal not hexadecimal numbers what one would expect...
haha sorry, just thought you'd forget xD so I mailed you

And I think where the folder is the problem. I tried your pnach for the max gil and it's still not working. I try to save it like that and it puts the //gametitle ;/

so it looks like this then

//gametitle=Final Fantasy X [SLUS 20312] (U)
//Max Gil

So I should just put the PCSX2 and its folders into my Computer program files?
no..

Which version have you installed? The SVN version or the binary version or the installer version?
Where have you installed that version?

gametitle does not need to be commented.
Installer version and the PCSX2 folder is in my documents and the PCSX2 is on my desktop
so where is pcsx2.exe? In a folder on the desktop?
nope, just on the desktop without a folder Smile