PCSX2 Config for Latest Revisions
Shocked 
Well i was just searching a config for PCSX2 latest's revisions and i found one that boosts too many games performance and R&C Games and Jak too! too (Don't know if anyone just posted this settings here),anyway,download the latest build and config exaclty as in the screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/r3UcI

GS and GS windows keep it the same way,in GS Window just adjust your resolution

That's it,now for the GSDX for hardware mode configure according to your system specs!Remember using your full resulation instead of natives will boost more but if you have good specs put 3x,4x,5x or 6x native.

If you have a CPU who have more than 3 Cores (like me) put extra rendering treads to the max of multiple threads you have,if you will set extra rendering threads you need to put a number above the max numbers of core you have in your CPU,it's like if you have a eight-core processor you need to set it to 7 extra rendering threads or if you have a quad-core you set 3 just like this.

Now you have this config enjoy your games,seriously R&C 1 is like 50 fps and sometimes 60fps here,for the R&C Up Your Arsenal i say it's better but it still unfortonaly getting slower in bit of parts. For the other games i'm getting 60 fps mostly
I Tested the games in Software and Hardware mode and i didn't see any performance decrease switching to software mode in this config,so it's really a big deal for Jak and R&C games

AND PLEASE,IF YOU CAN IMPROVE THIS CONFIG FOR GREATER PERFORMANCE WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP Biggrin

My specs:
CPU: FX 8350 (4.0 Ghz)
GPU: GTX 650Ti 1GB
Ram: 8GB
Screen Resolution: 1680X1050

Sponsored links

(04-10-2014, 12:09 AM)Zangetsu276 Wrote: [...]config exaclty as in the screenshots:
Nothing fancy here or?

(04-10-2014, 12:09 AM)Zangetsu276 Wrote: [...]it's like if you have a eight-core processor you need to set it to 7 extra rendering threads or if you have a quad-core you set 3 just like this.
Also this is quite known... would be good to mention that you have to play that game in SW mode. It seems that this is for beginners?

(04-10-2014, 12:09 AM)Zangetsu276 Wrote: [...]R&C Up Your Arsenal i say it's better but has a bug,in the window it says it running in 59/60 fps but it still slower in a bit of parts

This is not exactly a bug but more or less a side-effect of vu cycle stealing (which you have enabled).

For games like this i is still the best recommendation to have a good cpu. I think settings doesn't matter that much. (at least if one uses reasonable settings)

Can you maybe tell us your specs so that beginners can compare if they read this thread.
(04-10-2014, 12:18 AM)willkuer Wrote: Nothing fancy here or?

Also this is quite known... would be good to mention that you have to play that game in SW mode. It seems that this is for beginners?

This is not exactly a bug but more or less a side-effect of vu cycle stealing (which you have enabled).

For games like this i is still the best recommendation to have a good cpu. I think settings doesn't matter that much. (at least if one uses reasonable settings)

Can you maybe tell us your specs so that beginners can compare if they read this thread.

This config is mostly for these who can't run games that requires more of software mode or more hardware mode so this improves the performance.
Anyway,my specs is this:

CPU: FX 8350 (4.0 Ghz)
GPU: GTX 650Ti 1GB
Ram: 8GB
Screen Resolution: 1680X1050

And i use DirectX 11 and 4x native in GSDX(Or 6x native,depends of the game i'm playing),and just saying,if you have a Core i5 then your performance will be better than mine because i use eight-core processor
Ratchet and Clank HATES Vu cycle stealing.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
That's quite funny... There are really only a couple of games which like it, or?

I have the feeling you say that sentence twice a day. And still everybody tries it.

Edit: Actually you didn't, or? But still I have the feeling that I have read that sentence more than once during the last week...
(04-10-2014, 12:38 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Ratchet and Clank HATES Vu cycle stealing.

Just try by yourself
I have. I own 3 ratchet games. All HATE it.
(04-10-2014, 12:39 AM)willkuer Wrote: That's quite funny... There are really only a couple of games which like it, or?

I have the feeling you say that sentence twice a day. And still everybody tries it.

Edit: Actually you didn't, or? But still I have the feeling that I have read that sentence more than once during the last week...

Nope i didn't
I believe wilkuer was referring to me
You believe correctly.