PCSX2 Configuration
What is the best configuration i can get?

My computer specs:

R9 280 OC with Boost - 3 GB GDDR5 - PCI-Express
RipjawsX Series 2 x 4 GB DDR3-1600 - PC3-12800 - CL9
SSD interno 840 Pro Series Basic 2.5" - 128 GB (MZ-7PD128BW)
Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 - Socket AM3+ - Chipset 990FX - ATX
FX 9590 Black Edition

someone can give a screenshot or a "simple" guide

thanks.

Sponsored links

Config->Emulation Settings->Speedhacks tab: Enable MTVU
Config->Emulation Settings->GS window tab: Set to 16:9, and enable the last two check boxes on this tab.
Config->Video->Plugin Settings: Set resolution to 3x native, enable anisotropic filtering and set to 16x, set texture filtering to full check mark(not shaded), set extra rendering threads to 4.
Config->Audio->Plugin Settings: Set output module to Xaudio2
System->Enable Widescreen patches

(optional) Config->Video->Plugin settings. Enable "HW Hacks," click configure, and set MSAA to 4x(will cause graphical glitches in a few games).
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(08-07-2014, 07:30 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Config->Emulation Settings->Speedhacks tab: Enable MTVU
Config->Emulation Settings->GS window tab: Set to 16:9, and enable the last two check boxes on this tab.
Config->Video->Plugin Settings: Set resolution to 3x native, enable anisotropic filtering and set to 16x, set texture filtering to full check mark(not shaded), set extra rendering threads to 4.
Config->Audio->Plugin Settings: Set output module to Xaudio2
System->Enable Widescreen patches

(optional) Config->Video->Plugin settings. Enable "HW Hacks," click configure, and set MSAA to 4x(will cause graphical glitches in a few games).

thanks!
work good for now!