GS: Gsdx 3669 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 [GSdx-SSE2]

PAD: Lilypad svn (r2390) 0.10.0 [LilyPad]

SPU2: P.E.Op.S.SPU2 1.9.0 [spu2PeopsSound]

CDVD: CDVDnull Driver 0.6.0

USB: USB Driver 0.7.0 [USBnull]

FW: Fwnull Driver 0.6.0 [Fwnull]

DEV9: DEV9null Driver 0.5.0 [DEV9null]

BIOS: Europe v2.00(14/06/2004) Console

(pc STATS: Acer Aspire m8511, intel core i5, 3.2ghz dual core, 6gb ddr3 ram, 1tb hard drive, geforce gt 320, windows 7 64-bit)

I also have DirectX11 and I can use OpenGL with other programs also.

What i'm trying to do is get my Sonic Riders PAL DVD to run on my PC but when I run CDVD full or fast it just crashed and windows says: "Pcsx2.exe has stopped working, a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

The screen just went grey also, Can anyone please help me?

Here is a picture:

[Image: PCSX2Error.png]

Sponsored links

This happens to everyone, I don't see why they just make it so that people with directx 9.0 can just use PCSX2. I don't think you should have to constantly update just to run an emulator. Not to mention I can't update this computers Directx, it is stuck on 9.0c. Don't argue anyone who reads this, i can't be updated anymore, I don't have the administrative account.
(08-20-2010, 08:48 PM)Mysteryman2000 Wrote: This happens to everyone, I don't see why they just make it so that people with directx 9.0 can just use PCSX2. I don't think you should have to constantly update just to run an emulator. Not to mention I can't update this computers Directx, it is stuck on 9.0c. Don't argue anyone who reads this, i can't be updated anymore, I don't have the administrative account.

You can run PCSX2 with DirectX 9. Plus, if you have Windows Vista or Windows 7 then yes you can upgrade to DirectX 10 if not DirectX 11.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
your using a daily-build/svn/callitwhateveryoulike of pcsx and these versions may produce errors that beta/final builds won't. have you tried the latest beta yet?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
(08-20-2010, 09:40 PM)Cyphox Wrote: your using a daily-build/svn/callitwhateveryoulike of pcsx and these versions may produce errors that beta/final builds won't. have you tried the latest beta yet?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

Ok, ive just tried the PCSX2 0.9.7 beta r3119 full installer

I got this message: [Image: PCSX22ndError.png]
Yeah, the emu will start working once you configure your CDVD correctly.
You need to mount the whole image of your game, NOT a file ON the disk.
Best you unmount everything from deamon tools and just use the internal iso loader.
(08-20-2010, 10:33 PM)rama Wrote: Yeah, the emu will start working once you configure your CDVD correctly.
You need to mount the whole image of your game, NOT a file ON the disk.
Best you unmount everything from deamon tools and just use the internal iso loader.

But i'm using a real DVD game I bought, i don't need to mount it right?

Even if so how do I do it? I'm not totally sure
(08-21-2010, 12:26 AM)Miles54321 Wrote: But i'm using a real DVD game I bought, i don't need to mount it right?

Then you haven't configured it correctly. You need to set PCSX2 to use the CDVD plugin (click on CDVD menu then select the "plugin" option), then configure the CDVD plugin ("configure > plugins/bios" and use cdvdGigaherz preferably, right now you have it set to a null plugin) and set it to use the right drive.

It's still recommended to make an ISO of your game with an app like ImgBurn and run that with the ISO selector instead.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Is there a way to stop getting asked for the update, other than updating?
Yes, use an old version. The installer provides a link just to facilitate the user's life. It does not forces the update but trying to run the emulator generated under the newer SDK version while using an older runtime will lead to problems.

PS: see? the responsible for DirectX is MS, PCSX2 try and uses the newest SDK in the attempt to get the maximal performance it could bring...
Imagination is where we are truly real