PCSX2 Crash Error Code 487
Question 
Hello, I have the problem that PCSX2 crash. For me the crashes are randomly, so I dont do something specific. In the report stand the error code 487. I dont know what that mean. Can someone please help me?

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-04-2024, 10:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Thats all I´ve found

Attached Files
.txt   crash-2024-02-04-20-35-02-194.txt (Size: 30,25 KB / Downloads: 25)
For the emulog:
If you use the current PCSX2 1.7 versions: In the emulator, click on „Tools” and tick „Enable File Logging”. Then the emulator creates a emulog.txt file in the „logs” folder of PCSX2. With PCSX2 1.6.0 and older, this file is automatically located in the „logs” folder of PCSX2.