PCSX2 Crash Trying To Run Games
So I got it working! Smile

The reason was because I had 2 drives that were virtually mounted on my computer - I uninstalled daemon tools, restarted my computer and bam! FF10 runs smoothly.

One problem though. I configured my keypad, and 'enter' is the start button for the PS2 controller. However, when I get to the main menu and hit my enter button on my keyboard, it does nothing... I tried pressing all the other buttons and nothing happens.

I have the keys configured (triangle, circle, x, square, select, start, up down left and right)...and the enter button is assigned to the start button. I press the enter button on 'new game' and nothing happens. Anyone else have this issue?

Sponsored links

Try with other key than 'enter'? Try with the circle/x buttons instead? Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Well, the enter buttons seems to work to skip introductions in games...but it doesn't seem to work when I try to select 'new game' Wacko

I also assigned the shift key to start..same thing happened
Maybe it just doesn't use "start" to select the option, it doesn't say "press start" anywhere does it? Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
press x, problem solved....
@ war - that wasn't the problem.

@ shadow - haha! thanks Tongue I actually deleted all my control settings, set them all over again and it works! Smile