PCSX2 Crash after execute
Ok, I have been trying out the emulators for over 5 years now as the progress continued. Finally got some time to come back and found out that a fully functional emulator has risen, gratz and thx for the hard work. =D

I was able to get the old versions working fine. However with this new version, the PCSX2 crashes whenever I load the CD or Execute the emulator. I have the correct DirectX, and every component in the configuration tests positively and is functioning.

Hmmm, where could the problem be... Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.

Sponsored links

Which CDVD plugin is in ur Use??
Try Linuzapps ISO CDVD 0.7.0
Megaman, stop suggesting people to use old plugins right now.
Sorry its Name is "Linuz ISO CDVD 0.8.0"
Tried it, the problem still continues the same way.

Maybe this will help.

I play CD/DVD: it crashes.
I Execute: the PS2 theme comes up as if you turned the system on, but once the screen shrinks and turns black (Part where it would turn to the game or the device) it crashes.

Edit: I just tested something and I found out what the problem was. I was trying to run Star Ocean: Til the end of time. However when I used a different game it worked.

Is there a way to get this game operating? I'm sure it might help if I visited the compatability page, but any info is nice. Tongue
*Sigh* Enable the special game fix in the game fixes dialogue and after you get it running on a black screen press start.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-23-2009, 07:40 PM)RuFF Vordermark Wrote: I Execute: the PS2 theme comes up as if you turned the system on, but once the screen shrinks and turns black (Part where it would turn to the game or the device) it crashes.
for this you have to set gsdx to software mode then configure the ps2 bios and when you finish configuring you can set it gsdx back to hardware mode. Smile

(03-23-2009, 07:40 PM)RuFF Vordermark Wrote: Edit: I just tested something and I found out what the problem was. I was trying to run Star Ocean: Til the end of time.
do as Bositman said for this. Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Sigh* Enable the special game fix in the game fixes dialogue and after you get it running on a black screen press start.

where is this dialogue??
Maybe this will help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlLS6pN66M0&feature=plcp
You just revived a 2 year old thread. Check the dates next time...
[Image: newsig.jpg]