PCSX2 Crashes when Escaping with D3D9 (Software)
When I use Direct3D9 (Software) for my GSdx9, my PCSX2 will crash whenever I press Esc during the game.

Anyone knows why?

Sponsored links

(05-08-2009, 04:38 PM)wilsonso Wrote: When I use Direct3D9 (Software) for my GSdx9, my PCSX2 will crash whenever I press Esc during the game.

Anyone knows why?
Do you have a DX9oc compatible gfx card? If you do i think it's better to use Direct3D9 (Hardware) which draws it straight from your gfx card. If it still crashes try updating your DX on the microsoft sight. I recomend the webinstaller. Hope this helps Smile
(05-08-2009, 04:38 PM)wilsonso Wrote: When I use Direct3D9 (Software) for my GSdx9, my PCSX2 will crash whenever I press Esc during the game.

Anyone knows why?
Do you have a DX9oc compatible gfx card? If you do i think it's better to use Direct3D9 (Hardware) which draws it straight from your gfx card. If it still crashes try updating your DX on the microsoft sight. I recomend the webinstaller. Hope this helps Smile
dose it crash when u press esc or when u try to go back to the game window
AMD Phenom x4 CPU 8GB geil black dragon ram (4x 2GB) 1x 1TB hard drive 1x 320GB hard drive really s**t asus 512MB 3450HD GPU samsung DVD-RW drive with lightscribe and speedplus and more fans than i need
(05-08-2009, 06:18 PM)PsychoMike Wrote:

Anyone knows why?

It will not crash with the hardware one, but I need to use the software one~

(05-08-2009, 07:06 PM)reaverx22 Wrote: dose it crash when u press esc or when u try to go back to the game window

It crashes when I press Esc to escape the game for a while and go back to the main window.
GSDx has problems resuming threads, nothing you can do.
affter pressing ESC give it a bit but do not click the game output window goto run then execute instead
AMD Phenom x4 CPU 8GB geil black dragon ram (4x 2GB) 1x 1TB hard drive 1x 320GB hard drive really s**t asus 512MB 3450HD GPU samsung DVD-RW drive with lightscribe and speedplus and more fans than i need