*PCSX2*: DMA error: 1e9174e0
hello this is skater boiy wins. i am a gamer i have been all my life i am also a hacker and i like to figure things out on my own. i rarely ask others for help but i need help lol please if any one can figure out what this error means and how to fix it i would gladly appreciate it. thank you the game is hitman 2 silent assassins it is legal i own a copy of the game ive just burned it into my windows 8 (updated to 8.1) computer this error has appeared on the same part of the game multiple times and nothing i do fixes it.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-13-2013, 10:51 PM)refraction Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default you are using.

Thank You.
I will tomorrow i have EMT school in like 10 minuets so no time yet i will definitely be back tomorrow.

well you can start by resetting everything to default. you do not need to turn all gamefixes on (this is more than likely to break your game) and putting all speed hacks on is a very bad idea too.

(11-14-2013, 10:10 PM)refraction Wrote: well you can start by resetting everything to default. you do not need to turn all gamefixes on (this is more than likely to break your game) and putting all speed hacks on is a very bad idea too.

WENT TO SAFEST AND IT IS WORKING PAST THAT PART IM ON THE NEXT LEVEL SO I GUESS IT WORKED THANKS LOL. YOU DEFINATELLY HAVE MY KUDOS.
youre welcome Tongue remember options are there so they dont have to be on, not so you can tick everything Tongue