PCSX2 DirectX Config Won't Work ERROR
Sad Pcsx2 0.9.8 and 0.9.9:

GS plugin Failed to open. Your Computer may insufficient, or [u]incompatible hardware/drivers.

Press OK to go to the Plugin Configuration Panel.

PLZ HELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!! Sad

Directx = Directx 10.0

Sponsored links

update your directX
I never see anything running DX 10 really. It generally goes from DX9 to DX11 for me. My computer has DX11.1 support.

Is DX11 like just an updated DX10, and that's why you don't see DX10 used anymore?
DirectX11for PCSX2 is just 10 with a different name.
Quote: My computer has DX11.1 support.

no it doesn't. atleast not until Microsoft release a new graphics platform update which installs Direct 11.1
(the nvidia system info lists the capabilities of the card, not the system)
/to Quincy245 By updating DirectX, we mean you need to update 'DirectX runtime libraries', not the version of DirectX from 10 to 11.
D3DX Components require the DirectX End-User Runtime Installer.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...layLang=en
(06-09-2012, 07:28 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: I never see anything running DX 10 really. It generally goes from DX9 to DX11 for me. My computer has DX11.1 support.

Is DX11 like just an updated DX10, and that's why you don't see DX10 used anymore?

That depends on your GPU...

DX10 and DX11 was basically the same thing in PCSX2
I actually just don't know much about DX and how it works. I don't even really understand what is essentially is. All I know is that it has something to do with graphics rendering and making my games work.

All I know is that in my NVIDIA CP it says it has 11.1 DirectX support.

(06-09-2012, 12:54 PM)Alexander Moore Wrote: I actually just don't know much about DX and how it works. I don't even really understand what is essentially is. All I know is that it has something to do with graphics rendering and making my games work.

All I know is that in my NVIDIA CP it says it has 11.1 DirectX support.

(06-09-2012, 10:31 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: the nvidia system info lists the capabilities of the card, not the system