PCSX2 Emulator Problems!?
I have been trying to play some games with the emulator and I have had some issues with the graphics and sound! When I run it off of Hardware, I have sound and a blank screen and sounds to be fast...When I run off of software, everything is very, very slow...When I run off of the plugin (null), I still have sound and a blank screen, slows down at points...

I have Windows Vista and only Intel Core Duo...

This is what my console from the emulator states:

Savestate version: 0x9a080000
Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit
Physical RAM = 3317 MB
CPU name = Genuine Intel® CPU T2250 @ 1.73GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 08)
CPU speed = 1.728 ghz (2 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfe9fbff 0000c189
x86EFlags = 00100000

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3

Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding GS: C:\Users\Lois\AppData\Local\Temp\onlineconsole\ps2\plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5350.dll
(pxActionEvent) (LoadSinglePluginEvent) The configured GS plugin file is not a valid dynamic library(LoadCorePlugins)

C:\Users\Lois\AppData\Local\Temp\onlineconsole\ps2\plugins\gsdx32-avx-r5350.dll
(GameDB) 9640 games on record (loaded in 427ms)
User-canceled plugin configuration; Plugins not loaded!

Why can I not get the video and sound to show at the same time and be fast? It is either really slow, 4 - 12 fps or I have a blank screen with sound...

•Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
•The version of PCSX2 you are using.
•Any non default settings you are using.
•What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

1. Processor (CPU): Intel Core Duo T2250 @ 1.73 GHz (1.73GHz), Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB, OS: Windows Vista Home Premium w/ SP2 x86, Graphics Card: Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family

2. PCSX2 1.0.0.r5350 - compiled on Aug 1 2012

3. I leave everything as is (Default Settings)...I do disable the speed hacks, the hacks slowed it down no matter what I tried.

4. Crash n Burn, Crazy Golf, and Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex. They are from ISO, I believe (ISO or BIN).

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Emulator-Issues--43435
duplicate
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go