PCSX2 Emulator Settings
Hello ! i am making this thread because i need a help. Can you tell me how to configure my PCSX2 emulator in order to run it Normal on my Slow PC ?

[Image: 3491882-3431512-0422720456-33802.jpg]
[Image: dragon_ball_z_kai_super_af_signature.jpg]

Sponsored links

Quote:Hello ! i am making this thread because i need a help. Can you tell me how to configure my PCSX2 emulator in order to run it Normal on my Slow PC ?

Configuration Guide

[Image: smooth_prosecutor___godot_wall_by_kurama805.jpg]
(06-08-2016, 01:16 PM)ssakash Wrote: Configuration Guide

[Image: smooth_prosecutor___godot_wall_by_kurama805.jpg]

When i say slow i mean really super slow i configured the emulator but my game is very very super slow because of my PC of course.
What are your pc specs , also what settings are you using ?
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
Photo 
(06-08-2016, 02:13 PM)lightningterror Wrote: What are your pc specs , also what settings are you using ?

Here  & what do you mean what settings i'm using? Sorry but i am a little confused
[Image: my_pc_specs.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

that cpu won't cut it for pcsx2. Just stick to your ps2 for now
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(06-08-2016, 03:02 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: that cpu won't cut it for pcsx2. Just stick to your ps2 for now

I would but the thing is that i can't copy and paste the mods to my favorite Game on the CD that's why i play it on the PC with the iso i made. I hope that this doesn't violate any rules  ( i mean the mods. )  Unsure .
Nope,my old pc was Pentium 4 2.8GHz with 6600GT and I was barely able to play any game at 60fps(forget about 3d games or 2d fighting games with a lot of moving things)
well overlooking this forum i can be maybe a little of service .
i´m running on win8.1 and it´s work pretty well very strong build i could say no crashes with the regulars games i have ,
well for dds and dds2 and dark summoner the normal issue but very very good.
so i can recomend win 8.1 with a decent machine (example processor at 3mhz,8cores,i7,16gram video card 950 or more ....)
i dont know but i dónt whant to mod to win10 beacouse i´m working wery high quality rate and maybe some stuff does´twork
on win 10 like other years some years in fact.
i note the configuration if needed of the games in is book for the ones they have some different configuration and doing some backups
(onto another c standalone disk) for some safety and for be more "lightweight" if something happens hope not.
you make great works so im glad to see it of course to learn is very good.
hope i lend some service
i7 3ghz , 16gb, Nvidia gtx 950,Windows 8.1 . 5maestro
(06-09-2016, 12:54 AM)5maestro Wrote: so i can recomend win 8.1 with a decent machine (example processor at 3mhz,8cores,i7,16gram video card 950 or more ....)
i dont know but i dónt whant to mod to win10 beacouse i´m working wery high quality rate and maybe some stuff does´twork
on win 10 like other years some years in fact.

Windows 10 is basically Windows 8.2, if things work on Windows 8, they will work on Windows 10, it's more of a sidegrade with some refinement than an upgrade, so the experience will feel pretty familiar to you, minus the "metro" Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]