PCSX2 Error Message
(05-31-2009, 01:38 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: This forum doesn't support downloading BIOS aka piracy. Don't expect any more help.

Wait, so you're gonna stop helping me? Cause I'm new, and didn't know?
(05-31-2009, 01:38 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: This forum doesn't support downloading BIOS aka piracy. Don't expect any more help.

so you're gonna stop helping me? Cause I didn't read the rules yet? Cause I wanted help first? Sorry for asking then.

Sponsored links

The rules are clearly stated in the FAQ and other parts of the forum. You are expected to read and understand the FAQ before you post.

In the News section, Global Forums Rules:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/announcement-1.html

As soon as these boards start actively helping people that are clearly pirating software, Sony will probably shut this whole operation down and sue the crap out of the developers, which is why things have to be so strict.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(05-31-2009, 01:47 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: The rules are clearly stated in the FAQ and other parts of the forum. You are expected to read and understand the FAQ before you post.

Ok, sorry for not reading and understanding the rules first. Thanks for your help. And again, sorry for breaking the rules
looks like you need a new graphics card, it must be gathering dust if it doesnt even have pixel shader 2 Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

your pc doesnt have enough power to run pcsx2 at any chance, simple!
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]