PCSX2 GIT Weekly Builds
before MS Account, mine was Psytrac (I think I can still use that in users too) which was a name I used elsewhere, and it wasn't my real name.

< I use this image on my PC as well as on pcsx2 forums

Sponsored links

I found the mistake....Isn't your fault.....Was Windows 8.1 Laugh the OS reported some error on exit and tell me 'the app work correctly or not? stupid windows xD
(04-07-2014, 02:04 AM)axlffx2forever Wrote: Blyss Sarania i found a little problem....When i close pcsx2 , crash randomly but during play work all correctly...i play for 2 hours Persona 3 FES without any error Smile

I remember that I used to have that issue many revisions ago. It was related to having MTVU enabled. It was eventually fixed after a few SVN revisions so I didn't know there was still an issue with this.

Certain games also seem to have MTVU issues as well, some of which may have been (re)introduced in newer builds.

The rule of thumb is if you're having problems to disable ALL (speed)hacks and then try to play the game.
meh loading ini configs all got messed up.. :-/
it broke my ini's and loaded some default stuff ..
meh will have to dl vs2013 trial and build my self Wacko

Why does your build includes:
PCSX2_ui.ini
PCSX2_vm.ini
They are not suppose to be there?
Luckily i had backup of my original ini's or i would be pulling hair now..
(04-10-2014, 10:49 AM)IcemanSR Wrote: meh loading ini configs all got messed up.. :-/

PCSX2_ui.ini
PCSX2_vm.ini

in SVN releases all .ini are included Smile only standard version don't have those files....

(04-08-2014, 06:30 AM)darkwraith007 Wrote: I remember that I used to have that issue many revisions ago. It was related to having MTVU enabled. It was eventually fixed after a few SVN revisions so I didn't know there was still an issue with this.

Certain games also seem to have MTVU issues as well, some of which may have been (re)introduced in newer builds.

The rule of thumb is if you're having problems to disable ALL (speed)hacks and then try to play the game.

You're right Smile I'll try to do as you said, disabling speedhacks and testing with all my games Smile
Which are standard svn builds Oo
Orphis builds do not have ini's ,
(04-10-2014, 10:49 AM)IcemanSR Wrote: meh loading ini configs all got messed up.. :-/

PCSX2_ui.ini
PCSX2_vm.ini

Sorry about that, they must have been there from testing. Although they were with default settings. It shouldn't have overwrote any other ini files though, it didn't on my PC.

Anyway I will fix it now.

Edit: Fixed
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Updated.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Do you know what additional stuff is built-in in the debug version, compared to the "plain" devel version?
As if in you set the build to debug in visual studio? Not sure, but I know it's a heck of a lot slower lol.