PCSX2 GIT Weekly Builds
orphis and Blyss Sarania do you know why USBqemu plugin isn't working from pcsx2 1.21 to 1.30 git builds?
I've posted (with details) what is happening here but I don't know if it's the right place to be, for who will fix that. Maybe it is something wrong with the compilation, I don't know.

Thanks for your compilations btw. Wink

Sponsored links

Hey I'm back again Smile
I have only one problem it's I have winrar not 7-zip well when I download the latest version like I download empty thing maybe i'ts because 7-zip, would you put winrar version PLZ !!! Smile
Thank you
-Windows 7 Ultimate x64
-Frostbite Liquid Water Cooling
-6 air fans Cooling
-Motherboard is ASUS RAMPAGE IV Black Edition X79
-CPU is Intel Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 5.2 with CPU Overclocking
-Graphics Card is TWO NVidia Gforce GTX Titan Z 24GB
-DDR is 64GB Corsair DOMINATOR DHX
-NVIDIA Tesla C2070 Computing Processor 6GB
-Storage is two hard drives and solid state drives 1TB Crucial M550 SSD SATA III/
750GB Samsung 840 Evo SSD SSD2 SATA III
(07-05-2014, 12:03 AM)Yuval Messiah Wrote: Hey I'm back again Smile
I have only one problem it's I have winrar not 7-zip well when I download the latest version like I download empty thing maybe i'ts because 7-zip, would you put winrar version PLZ !!! Smile
Thank you
-Windows 7 Ultimate x64
-Frostbite Liquid Water Cooling
-6 air fans Cooling
-Motherboard is ASUS RAMPAGE IV Black Edition X79
-CPU is Intel Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 5.2 with CPU Overclocking
-Graphics Card is TWO NVidia Gforce GTX Titan Z 24GB
-DDR is 64GB Corsair DOMINATOR DHX
-NVIDIA Tesla C2070 Computing Processor 6GB
-Storage is two hard drives and solid state drives 1TB Crucial M550 SSD SATA III/
750GB Samsung 840 Evo SSD SSD2 SATA III

Why don't you get 7-zip? It's free.
^ this

And since the buildbot is working again, I will be closing this thread soon.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(07-05-2014, 12:52 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: ^ this

Oo it is?? hot damn. i might actual update my pcsx2 from the 5932 i still using.

Still not fan of version numbering im mean the date is there in the actual title bar of program but its mess and just to damn long imo much like in the actual plugins numbering in the plugin manager, and it no longer reflected on the exe. I rather liked the 5xxx numbering it was simple clean and effective. and easier to keep track of multi copies when when trying to fiqure out where things went wrong for the end users. special when exe was pcsx2-rXXXX and plugin where -rXXXX. devs might be able to keep track of but from end user it not the greats of things.

Why not just add Example July-4-2014 to end of exe and plugins with the month abbreviated instead of 20140705205812 which is like said messy. i wont even bother to track down where things went wrong with this way. when I report bugs I will just report the build and let the devs figure it out.

but atlest buildbot is fixed. if devs are happy with it and can fiqure it out so be it,
(07-05-2014, 12:52 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: ^ this

Just want to say thanks guy for picking up the slack while the build bot was down PS Up
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Ultra | GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080Ti | Mem: Crucial Ballistix 32GB DDR4 | OS: Windows 10 x64
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: MSI MPG Pro Carbon WiFi | GPU: AMD RX 6600 | Mem: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 | OS: Ubuntu Mate 22.04
Just to say thanks to Blyss and to Orphis for their work, I wouldn't be able to enjoy beta builds without you guys Smile
Alright guys, it's been fun, but this thread has come to it's end. I hope you got good use out of my builds!

(Thread closed)
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD