PCSX2 It does not work in win10x64
Hello Friend.

I have windows 10 x64 and when I try to install the emulator it is just that, as the photo.

Then he disappears, and do not install.

Help-me Plizz

[Image: 2lnzou0.png]

Sponsored links

try using the binary version instead
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Sad 
(06-06-2016, 06:47 AM)jamilsr Wrote: Hello Friend.

I have windows 10 x64 and when I try to install the emulator it is just that, as the photo.

Then he disappears, and do not install.

Help-me Plizz

[Image: 2lnzou0.png]
delete the plugins gsdx avx and avx2 as they are incompatible wid ur pc
you don't even know what his PC is?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Try to install PCSX2 somewhere else instead of Program Files, try c:\pcsx2 or something.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-06-2016, 09:11 AM)suMAN Wrote: delete the plugins gsdx avx and avx2 as they are incompatible wid ur pc

Thank you all, this action solved the first problem, we go to setup, I try to go it alone for now.

Very very thanks.
(06-06-2016, 09:30 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: you don't even know what his PC is?

Tipo de processador    OctalCore AMD FX-9590, 5000 MHz (25 x 200)
Nome da Placa Mãe    Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0  (1 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 4 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN)
Memória do Sistema    32664 MB  (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
Adaptador gráfico    AMD Radeon R9 200 Series  (3 GB)

Very very thanks.
Possibly related to #999 , a momentary lag occurs when AVX/AVX2 version of GSDX plugin is being enumerated on a processor which doesn't support those instructions sets.

Sometimes the said lag could also last for around 30 seconds. (At least it did on my older Core2Duo E4600)

Quote:Thank you all, this action solved the first problem, we go to setup, I try to go it alone for now.

Could you explain your problem more explicitly ? what's actually the proclaimed first problem ? are there any problems left ? Feel free to explain. We're all ears.
That CPU supports AVX, but not AVX2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-06-2016, 05:02 PM)ssakash Wrote: Possibly related to #999 , a momentary lag occurs when AVX/AVX2 version of GSDX plugin is being enumerated on a processor which doesn't support those instructions sets.

Sometimes the said lag could also last for around 30 seconds. (At least it did on my older Core2Duo E4600)

Could you explain your problem more explicitly ? what's actually the proclaimed first problem ? are there any problems left ? Feel free to explain. We're all ears.

So no other way to explain ... You try to install, and this screen I posted some in a few seconds. Removing these .DLL really can install, but after installation when you will run the game it just goes out the sound and not the image appears.

DirectX 9 installed to tackle ... also to no avail.

My processor is OctalCore AMD FX-9590.
Motherboard Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0.
Video AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
System Windows 10 x64.

I do not know if with this information you could help me better

Thank you for your help