PCSX2 Langs folder was being changed to an EmuCR location?
(03-11-2016, 09:54 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: It used to use the registry a LOT, but we changed that because it was tacky and not the best way. So now it uses the ini. BUT there could be old config stuff in the registry, so it looks for it there and if it finds it it puts it in the INI and deletes the reg value.

I see. So it's an automatic migration process. Thank you for the explanation. I don't think it should replace the existing values, though.

Sponsored links

(03-11-2016, 10:08 PM)Akio Wrote: I see. So it's an automatic migration process. Thank you for the explanation. I don't think it should replace the existing values, though.

I'm not sure exactly how it's supposed to work, if it's supposed to replace or not etc. That's why I wanna look at the code. The way the values were combined is weird.

Look at the sersyudoocumentsCSX2angs part. That's a combo of U(sers) R(yudo) D(ocuments) P(CSX2) L(angs)

It literally dropped the first letter of each and then concatenated the strings. Weird.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I notice the value in the INI is using \\ and the value in the registry is using \ (double slashes vs single).

This may be the source of the issue. It could explain why the first letter of each word is getting removed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-11-2016, 10:20 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I notice the value in the INI is using \\ and the value in the registry is using \ (double slashes vs single).

This may be the source of the issue. It could explain why the first letter of each word is getting removed.

Sound like character and string literal crap.