PCSX2 - Latest dev builds here
(08-01-2017, 02:32 AM)dabore Wrote: is that an issue? i think it's not a bad idea to discard daily build once a month and put a collected or monthly beta build there. that aside there's a stable build label.
It's very handy for regression hunting.

Sponsored links

(08-01-2017, 02:32 AM)dabore Wrote: is that an issue? i think it's not a bad idea to discard daily build once a month and put a collected or monthly beta build there. that aside there's a stable build label.

It can make it harder to go back an track down when an issue occurred to try and figure out what the change was.
Yes it is an issue. Besides it doesn't take too much space. I mean 1000 builds is a couple of GB. (and there aren't daily build)
okay. i get it. tracking changes. but... over the top scenerio: what if i played a game in 'say' revision 1023 and it worked and try later in 1254 and it bugs? i mean... those are a bunch of versions inbetween. i understand that you know what you gotta code to fix it tho.

nonetheless... i get it. Wink

just btw... this sorta progress i saw yesterday was really good. may be due to my hardware changes, but it was a good large leap in performance. @gregory (+ the other coders). thx for the work. Smile
(08-01-2017, 06:50 PM)dabore Wrote: okay. i get it. tracking changes. but... over the top scenerio: what if i played a game in 'say' revision 1023 and it worked and try later in 1254 and it bugs? i mean... those are a bunch of versions inbetween. i understand that you know what you gotta code to fix it tho.

It's easy , pick a revision somewhere in the middle 1038 or something. If 1038 works you go higher to find the bad revision , if not you go lower.

Same as let's say r1000 works but r2000 doesn't. You'd first try 1500. If it's fixed you go higher like 1700 or 1800 same if it's bugged 1200 or somewhere.
Ok so I did download the visual tool and before my pcsx2 worked. But now it zooms in on my error saying that I cannot use it since it is for Windows 2000 XP or something  Angry please help I want this to work. Sad Sad Sad
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Could someone ask orphis to add 64-bit builds to the buildbot?
tried contacting him via e-mail on the forums user page and no reply "i think a month or so" since i sent it.
thanks in advance.
CPU: I7 6700k @ STOCK / 16GB DDR4 @ 3333MHZ
GPU: EVGA GTX980 (GDDR5, 4096MB) @ STOCK
BOARD: Asus Z170-WS 
PSU: 1000W
(10-31-2021, 02:28 PM)abdulhkeem Wrote: Could someone ask orphis to add 64-bit builds to the buildbot?
tried contacting him via e-mail on the forums user page and no reply "i think a month or so" since i sent it.
thanks in advance.

Lol. Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
what the funny man i really want to see 64-bit added to the buildbot and i didn't get any reply so i thought maybe someone here has a better way to contact him.
CPU: I7 6700k @ STOCK / 16GB DDR4 @ 3333MHZ
GPU: EVGA GTX980 (GDDR5, 4096MB) @ STOCK
BOARD: Asus Z170-WS 
PSU: 1000W