PCSX2 Logo Design Contest!
etienne31
nice :o

ArkardV
too darky imo -.-

Sponsored links

(04-13-2009, 07:21 PM)The Warrior Wrote:
(04-12-2009, 02:30 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: i felt like doing a double-post for this question. Tongue

@Mendooza: why do you have an XBOX on your logo? Blink Tongue

You are Right LuisR14 he can use the "Text" option to write anything but he had write like childs "better than the Original" and have used the XBOX Logo.

if he was better with a mouse in writing it and with a PS2 instead, it might be good, but that's horrible
Sorry guys, I'll be blunt. Most of the entries make eyes hurt or give birth to some suicidal ideas.

The only one i'd like to point is zzsolti78 entry. Only thing it still lacks is proper colors (but that's a hardest part), so I'd suggest zzsolti78 to work on them some more and it'd surely become a great work Smile
This is for all who love Pcsx2 http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-5617-page-7.html
Pcsx2 team, hope you like it...
(04-16-2009, 10:19 PM)Cain Wrote: Sorry guys, I'll be blunt. Most of the entries make eyes hurt or give birth to some suicidal ideas.

The only one i'd like to point is zzsolti78 entry. Only thing it still lacks is proper colors (but that's a hardest part), so I'd suggest zzsolti78 to work on them some more and it'd surely become a great work Smile

Thnx Cain! Laugh
I'm not professional as most of us. But I realized: we need 2 things to make a good logo: original idea, and simplicity!

Watch my second try, I think it is much better than the first! Wink
(04-18-2009, 02:22 AM)zzsolti78 Wrote:
(04-16-2009, 10:19 PM)Cain Wrote: Sorry guys, I'll be blunt. Most of the entries make eyes hurt or give birth to some suicidal ideas.

Thnx Cain! Laugh
I'm not professional as most of us. But I realized: we need 2 things to make a good logo: original idea, and simplicity!

Yea, numbers 2 look very cool now, but I think you could work on "pcsx" some more. I dunno, perhaps alter font a bit, doesn't seem like it fits with the logo well. Anyway, do what you think is right Smile
(04-18-2009, 04:01 AM)Cain Wrote:
(04-18-2009, 02:22 AM)zzsolti78 Wrote:

Thnx Cain! Laugh

Yea, numbers 2 look very cool now, but I think you could work on "pcsx" some more. I dunno, perhaps alter font a bit, doesn't seem like it fits with the logo well. Anyway, do what you think is right Smile

Okay, thank you for the criticism!
DongerZ
Nah, you have failed to put a gamepad in his hands Tongue
Here is My New Entry

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
Nice one SouthCross :o