PCSX2 Negative Color Issue
Funny thing that the Xenia emulator has the same issue:

Sponsored links

(07-15-2015, 06:30 PM)willkuer Wrote: Just wait for his ini's than all of you can retry with his settings...

BlushBlushBlush
Guys, Sorry for taking so long... I had a lot of assignments to do from my Collegue.. Well then, I had tried the latest Development Build [pcsx2-v1.3.1-787]...Still, The Negative Issue Occur.. Here it is my Full Archived PCSX2 :

.rar   [ZRagon's] pcsx2-v1.3.1-787-gcb4af8f-windows-x86.rar (Size: 6,11 MB / Downloads: 147)

Hope U guys will Get a HINT about the Problem !!

& Oh yes, I also have the issue that is : I cannot play PCSX2 with OpenGL.. I know it is weird but.. well please follow my Forum Thread :

Cannot Play PCSX2 with OpenGL !!?

My Laptop Spec :

CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-4720HQ CPU
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M
RAM : DDR3 16GB

Model : MSI GE62 4K Display
please just provide the content of your ini files, going through the trouble of downloading the rar and unzipping it and taking a look at the INI file will be a bit more troublesome.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-21-2015, 04:24 PM)ssakash Wrote: please just provide the content of your ini files, going through the trouble of downloading the rar and unzipping it and taking a look at the INI file will be a bit more troublesome.

How to get an ' INI ' File ? sorry I am a NOOB one...

My Laptop Spec :

please provide the content of your GSDX and PCSX2_vm files which are present in the inis folder of your PCSX2 directory.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-21-2015, 04:32 PM)ssakash Wrote: please provide the content of your GSDX and PCSX2_vm files which are present in the inis folder of your PCSX2 directory.

ALL Of the INIS files ??

My Laptop Spec :

(07-21-2015, 04:37 PM)kioharumi Wrote: ALL Of the INIS files ??

no, just the two files which I had mentioned in my previous post. Tongue2
- Refraction
(07-21-2015, 04:32 PM)ssakash Wrote: please provide the content of your GSDX and PCSX2_vm files which are present in the inis folder of your PCSX2 directory.

Here it is :

.rar   inis.rar (Size: 4,74 KB / Downloads: 145)

My Laptop Spec :

Well, you're quite attentive. on the other hand, I can't still reproduce the blue screen issue. any luck on reproducing this issue, Ryudo ?
- Refraction
Guys, For now I realize that the Issue of NEGATIVE will ONLY Occur with DirectX 11... But if i played it with DirectX 9, The Emulator cannot support 6xNative Upscale resolution.. So Overall I had came to the 'Temporary' Conclusion :

# DirectX 11's Flaw :
1) Negative Issue when not using 6x native Resolution

# DirectX 9 Flaw :
1) Cannot Render Game > 4x Native, or the FPS will Drop to <20 FPS

# OpenGL [Solved it in Nvidia Control Panel] Flaw :
1) Still DID NOT FIND any FLAWs (for now)

Well as Conclusion :

I will Stick to OpenGL till DirectX 11 Negative issue will be fixed then !!

My Laptop Spec :