PCSX2 Netplay (Post all discussions here)
(02-13-2015, 11:57 AM)Vicyouz Wrote: Is it posible to play a game with only local coop with this method online? Sorry my english.

please mention the name of the game you are trying to play.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(02-13-2015, 11:59 AM)ssakash Wrote: please mention the name of the game you are trying to play.

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks
I'm not sure about this specific game. you would have to wait for prafull to show up.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-13-2015, 12:03 PM)ssakash Wrote: I'm not sure about this specific game. you would have to wait for prafull to show up.

Thanks!
(02-13-2015, 12:02 PM)Vicyouz Wrote: Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks
As far as I remember MK shaolin monks doesn't have LAN play. It just supports co-op mode on same display so it won't be possible to play this using our network plugin.
(02-13-2015, 03:16 PM)prafull Wrote: As far as I remember MK shaolin monks doesn't have LAN play. It just supports co-op mode on same display so it won't be possible to play this using our network plugin.
Oh, i see Unsure .Thanks for the help though!
Mr. prafull (or anybody here who knows a possible solution), if you still remember you helped me and my friend with SOCOM CA.

But unfortunetaly another problem occured while playing it. On my side, everything works just fine but my friend has a problem - whenever he plays online and whoever hosts the game, after a random amount of time playing, the game just freezes and then just disconnects him.

The same was happening to him in Resident Evil Outbreak. Is there any known solution for this?
Are you using the new dev9 plugin? It's included in the dev builds: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yes, as suggested by bositman, use newer dev9 plugin. It's lot more stable.
(02-13-2015, 11:57 AM)Vicyouz Wrote: Is it posible to play a game with only local coop with this method online? Sorry my english.

Unless that game has a way of linking two consoles together, it's not possible as far as I know.