PCSX2 Network Adapter?
Is there anyway possible to spoof the MAC address on this,, i need another mac address,, whenever i delete and download it again i get the same MAC. is this possible?

I have been trying to go online with a game but it banned the net. adapter, i guess online it knew i had iso, so i really need to spoof/change the mac address.

(you can view mac address on the ps2 network start disk)

Sponsored links

You can also view the mac address from the BIOS too but ehr no idea how to change it...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
The mac address is stored int he NVM file you pulled from your PS2 when you did a BIOS dump. you will need a hex editor and it will be the 8 groups of 2 numbers starting at 0x1a0 if you have the first slim or older models (i think, version 11 or older neway lol) an 0x1b0 if newer.

Make note of what it is now, thatll make it easier to find.

Edit: i think thats right, dont quote me ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-27-2011, 04:59 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You can also view the mac address from the BIOS too but ehr no idea how to change it...

do u kno how to open nvm files?
(08-27-2011, 05:02 PM)refraction Wrote: you will need a hex editor

sorry i got it totally wrong, i cant remember how to find it, i know its in there, but its possibly encrypted

(08-27-2011, 06:08 PM)refraction Wrote: sorry i got it totally wrong, i cant remember how to find it, i know its in there, but its possibly encrypted

yeah i manage to open the file but i dont see anything about mac addresses
Yeh it isnt going to be labelled or anything Tongue

(08-27-2011, 08:03 PM)refraction Wrote: Yeh it isnt going to be labelled or anything Tongue

does that mean that every1 that downloads the pcsx2 from this site have the same mac?? can some1 confirm this, please check your mac to see if it matches mine,,, if yours is diff i will just delete my pcsx2 from my pc and start it over again,, will this work??
(08-28-2011, 02:23 AM)sidewayz Wrote: does that mean that every1 that downloads the pcsx2 from this site have the same mac??

(08-27-2011, 05:02 PM)refraction Wrote: The mac address is stored int he NVM file you pulled from your PS2 when you did a BIOS dump.

No, it doesn't mean that.