PCSX2 Nigtly CRASH
Hello, i got upadte the emulator to latest version (1.7.4517) so...i open the emulator, i see the games but....IT CRASH!!!, and log says nothing ussefull, inlcuide in this forum view the similar problem, ¿why crash? i dont know how cause the problem.

i´m leave mi log to download, maybe this can be use to find solution

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   crash-2023-05-18-12-00-31-485.txt (Size: 22,94 KB / Downloads: 51)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-18-2023, 05:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

This is my emulog but i´m not get it you say later respecto code and this...

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 51,54 KB / Downloads: 73)
this one is from 1.6 version
(05-18-2023, 07:37 PM)jesalvein Wrote: this one is from 1.6 version

i dont know, the PCSX2 Nighlty no generate any logs
tools->enable file logging
You should not install pcsx2 into Program Files due to how windows 10 deals with permissions on that folder.

Get it into its own folder outside of program files and it should behave a lot better. There's some very restrictive permissions on updating files in that hierarchy which pcsx2 does when running or trying to update. This is likely your source of crashes. This is same reason your updating process crashes (from the other thread).

Nevermind. Your crashlog suggests to be from Desktop folder, so yes enable logs to provide more data. The exception IS some kind of permission violation though. It could be damaged system files it could still be something with permissions or it could be your windows version is not updated to the latest supported (which is build number 20-something). Your 1.6 logs shows windows 10 build 19xx something so if you didn't update since then (unlikely, but possible) current builds of 1.7 will not work for you properly.