PCSX2 O_O help???
BlinkCan someone please help me,i just got my pcsx2 emulator setup and wheneve ri run my bleach blade battlers 2nd iso file it loads and it just goes to the playstation 2 menu screen....can someone help me??????????

Sponsored links

You probably configured it incorrectly.
http://pcsx2.net/guide.php

Any kind of error in the console? What settings?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
is that the new link for the guide for 0.9.7? well my first try also sucks. cause i dont know how to load iso.. what i do is...

run pcsx2 version 7

CDVD

Iso plugin
browse
choose Kingdom Hearts iso
then system boot CDVD (Fast)

then poof im playing kh right now..
Ok well my pc settings are erll they are intel ®Graphics media booster graphics card:intel® Chippset family
Windows Vista 32-bit home basic.Sorry if i sound like a nub Sad
Here are my pcsx2 settings

Ok these are the settings for my pcsx2 0.9.6 version....
Graphics:GSdx890(MSVC 15.00,SSSE3)0.1.14
cdvdrom:CDVDnull Driver 0.6.0
Dev9Laughev9null Driver 0.3.0
FireWire:FWnull Driver 0.4.0

These are my pcsx2 0.9.7 version settigns
0.0 u know what now when i try to play my game on pcsx2 it says my computer may not have the right hardware or something O.o any solutions???
Ive tried a lot of plaugins...maybe im not just cut out for this i guess
Plugins i mean*
It would help if you could tell us the specific specs of your laptop, and even then it's not usually a good idea to use PCSX2 on a laptop.

You can find your specs by going to Run>dxdiag and there should be a list; most important things from the System tab are: Processor, Memory, DirectX Version and Operating System. After that go to the Graphics tab and check Name, DAC type and Approx total memory. Make sure that all of the 'DirectX Features' are Enabled too.
[Image: sig01.jpg?t=1282269242]
ummm im not using a laptoop im using a computer O_O but here are my pc specs:
lntel®Celeron®CPU
Windows Vista Home Basic(6.0,Build 6002) (Operating System) win32
DirectXversionLaughirectX 10

IN NOT USING LAPTOP IM USING ACTUAL COMPUTER.....help?
We don't know anything about your actual computer yet. download a program called CPU-Z and it will inform everything about it and your system in general. Another one called GPU-Z does the same but for your video card.

PS: Laptops are computers too, just that they are normally weak for gaming in general, albeit being a desktop does not make a computer enough for such tasks too...
Imagination is where we are truly real
i guess ur using the old version of pcsx2?
(08-17-2010, 12:00 AM)SpikeyMelons007 Wrote: Here are my pcsx2 settings

Ok these are the settings for my pcsx2 0.9.6 version....
Graphics:GSdx890(MSVC 15.00,SSSE3)0.1.14
cdvdrom:CDVDnull Driver 0.6.0
Dev9Laughev9null Driver 0.3.0
FireWire:FWnull Driver 0.4.0

Guys, why are you still asking him questions... he's stated why it's not working already. See the bit I bolded? lol

Mate all you need to do is select a different cd plugin, personally I use Linuz ISO CDVD. The cdvdnull plugin is as it says on the tin, null - ie no cd, hence your emulator just goes to the ps2 menus because it thinks there's no cd.