PCSX2 PG and official PCSX2 teams merge!
No vm will not come back. No 64bit support will not come back
The playground code will go to the pcsx2 svn

Sponsored links

Oh, I see, nothing changes then. Good.
Awesome news guys.
» Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 (@3.2 Ghz) | GeForce 8800GT 512MB | 2GB OCZ DDR2 800 «
» Asus P5B Rev C1 | Thermaltake Soprano | Thermaltake Big Typhoon VX «
» Beta Tester for nullDC «
Yeah the merge means Status Quo from the standpoint of the Playground team. We will more or less continue doing what we've been doing with only a few minor changes to policy, since it's been working quite well thus far. For the rest of the users of Pcsx2, the biggest change will be the simplification of both forums and beta/build versioning. No more confusion over Official vs. Beta vs. Playground builds, and whatnot. There will just be Official Releases, Official Betas, and the SVN. Should help simplify the forums too. Smile
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Good luck guys :P
Awesome news Smile
Great news with the two teams working together results will come thick and fast looking forward to seeing what their combined efforts can achieve.
very nice Tongue

but i think that linuzappz's name and mine are exclude from pcsx2 original team post. I think We deserve that since we were working on pcsx2 for more than 5 years Laugh
Ok then,edited the news...I didn't add you guys cause that would mean I'd have to add the whole old PCSX2 team which is a huge list,so I added the active coders in place Tongue Changed it to 'the old PCSX2 team' instead.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah, it's a great move forward for the development of PCSX2.
Keep it up guys.