PCSX2 Playground
Right, so the newest version is out but I can't seem to download it =\

I keep getting this error:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

1 is out because I have not been suspected for anything AFAIK and I have deiniftely activated my account so...how do I solve this?

Sponsored links

PCSX2 Playground was depreciated then folded back into the trunk ages ago.
what exactly does that mean? >_<
It means there hasn't been a new release in a long time and that 0.9.8 is the newest release.
strange. I downloaded 9.8 straight from the link on the main site in rama's post with no problems.

No idea where you got the idea for pcsx2 playground. That version was dead and buried a long time ago.
last update of playground was over 2 years ago.
since then pcsx2 playground has been merged with the official pcsx2 project, and pcsx2 playground devs became official pcsx2 devs. (i was one myself Tongue2)
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code