PCSX2 Problem
Hello everyone!I have recently registered here because i have a problem that i dont understand.Its about PCSX2 Metal Slug 3D.I have recently been looking some of my older games and i found Metal Slug 4 for PS2.I got interested in it again and decided to check the internet about Metal Slug.I came across Metal Slug 3D and imediatly wanted it.But I cant get it normaly for PS2 so I downloaded PCSX2 and Metal Slug 3D iso file.Now theres the problem.When i start it it shows the usual PlayStation2 screen and then a window pops up with some chinese or japanese letters that i dont understand.There are two options both in chinese or japanese idk.I selected one and it showed me another message with identical choices and no matter what i choose it doesnt do anything to start the game it just puts me back to previous screen with previous message.The game just doesnt want to play itself.I know this is a little older game but i still want to try it without any succes.If anyone has an idea about what should i do please reply to this post.Thank you in advance.

Sponsored links

If you buy games instead of pirating them they more often work correctly.
ISO's in the web are just crap.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go