PCSX2 Problem, can someone help me, please?
Just great as soon as you can overclock that CPU (not sure with that board) :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

Err, you might want at least another stick of 1GB RAM, both to run in dual-channel and also because you'll get quite a big increase in overall performance of the system going from 1GB to 2GB, especially in Vista or Windows 7.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Check out this link on the motherboard......

http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Reviews/...leId=18651

I guess it has a unique overclocking feature in the bios. Scroll down until you see the blue screens of the bios.
I figured another gig of RAM may be needed so i'll buy two.

Thanks,
Mike
Intel Core i3 Cpu 530 @ 2.93 2.93 (Overclocked to 3.53)
Biostar TH55B HD Motherboard
5 Gigs DDR3 1333 Mhz
Nvidia Geforce GT220 - 1 gig DDR3
Windows 7 Ultimate
SHADOW LADY,
You were very right about the Geforce 8600gt. It is a hell of alot better and the price doesnt change much. Plus, with that, i can downgrade from the 9600gt and buy more memmory. Note* I know the Geforce 9600GT is also better than the 8600GT. But i have no choice if i want more memmory.
Intel Core i3 Cpu 530 @ 2.93 2.93 (Overclocked to 3.53)
Biostar TH55B HD Motherboard
5 Gigs DDR3 1333 Mhz
Nvidia Geforce GT220 - 1 gig DDR3
Windows 7 Ultimate
I don't even know where to put this post, so i thought i'd try here. I have ntsc and pal version gran turismo 4 with 0.96 pcsx2, both load with no problem, but when i get into the game and setup getting the first license my computer graphic is so slow it crashes, As if i where on an old 486. I have the following specs:
compaq cq60 215dx, with amd athlon QL-62 2.0 ghz dual core processor, 4GB Ram, Nvidia Geforce 8200m, 320gb HD. OS Vista x64, but the same when i've tried xp sp3 and vista 32bit. i have no problems running games like nfs shift, grid and testdrive unlimited. i've updated my Geforce drivers, directx 9,10 or 11 make no difference. the gsdx for directx 9 or 10, both load as well as zeros plugins know problem getting into the game menu, but once i start selecting to play very slow and crashes. I did make many changes in cpu/hacks/advanced, the ones listed on the internet, but it won't run. I think i have a decent laptop, is there something i'm missing ? overclocking won't work with ntune, only the GPU part, but no significant increase. If someone could guide me in the right direction to a solution, i would appreciate greatly. thanks in advance.