PCSX2 Recorder Bug??
Guys how to make the .avi and .wav files???

Sponsored links

1.While ingame press F12
2.Choose the video compressor(if you don't want to save it as uncompressed)
3.Choose the destination and name for the video file and hit ok

You need to press F12 twice to stop the recording and just to be sure that recording stopped,check the console

And save the file in the desktop or other drive\partition(not on the one the OS is using)
But it saves a recording.avi and when i open it there's only sound
What you describe is not possible. Read what vsub said above and follow the steps exactly as noted.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-24-2014, 05:07 PM)DJThanos Wrote: But it saves a recording.avi and when i open it there's only sound

When you are recording with pcsx2,pcsx2 will create two files.
The name you choose for the video file(which contains ONLY video).avi ,and .wav file which contains only audio.

What video compressor are you choosing...try x264 or xvid

There is no way you'll have anything other than video only when you open the avi and anything other than audio only when you open the .wav file
I use uncompressed.. And i have only an .avi with SOUND
could you please record a small video of wxhat you're doing step by step ?
because what you get, as Bositman said, is unlikely to happen.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-25-2014, 09:34 AM)DJThanos Wrote: I use uncompressed.. And i have only an .avi with SOUND

When you stop recording do you have one or two files.
What you are saying is just not possible.The PCSX2 recording feature save two files,one for video and one for the audio...it doesn't merge them after that and it doesn't save the audio and video in one file while recording.

You will either have one avi(video only)and one wav(audio only)file or one wav(audio only)file only.

Can you choose for example xvideo or x264 for compressor,record 2 or 3 seconds and upload the video(you can archive it and post it here)
Man, i mean, i stop recording, going to the location where i picked to save the file, and i find ONE file called recording.avi, and when i open it, i just hear sound
Find the recording.wav file in the same folder pcsx2.exe is in and play that. What do you hear then?
[Image: newsig.jpg]