PCSX2 SaveState
Hi, please can you make SaveState support all PCSX2 versions?
Like the Dolphin emulator all SaveStates works with all Dolphin versions.
I think it can be done easily Excl

Sponsored links

(09-05-2011, 01:34 AM)leecherman Wrote: Hi, please can you make SaveState support all PCSX2 versions?
Like the Dolphin emulator all SaveStates works with all Dolphin versions.
I think it can be done easily Excl

Maybe u wanna choice ur words better, cause im very sure that some body is gonna say something like this: "If is so easy so do it ur self"

Maybe ur not the only one that wanna this "feacture" but, rly? is so dificult to save ur game in the memory card and copy that card to the new pcsx2 mem folder??? if u gonna say that theres no save point, then do what i do, play that ss in ur pcsx2 old version, find the closer save point, save and voila no more problems.
(09-05-2011, 03:46 AM)ecchiless Wrote: Maybe u wanna choice ur words better, cause im very sure that some body is gonna say something like this: "If is so easy so do it ur self"

Maybe ur not the only one that wanna this "feacture" but, rly? is so dificult to save ur game in the memory card and copy that card to the new pcsx2 mem folder??? if u gonna say that theres no save point, then do what i do, play that ss in ur pcsx2 old version, find the closer save point, save and voila no more problems.

Yes i know about the save point that you mentioned it.
But it's will be very difficult to save each game to MC then copy it to new PCSX2 MC folder!

So if anyone can make it it will be very useful at least for me Smile
(09-05-2011, 04:04 AM)leecherman Wrote: But it's will be very difficult to save each game to MC then copy it to new PCSX2 MC folder!

uh.... just use the same memcard for other pcsx2 versions?
I often test old versions of PCSX2 and they share the same memcards since 0.9.2 and they work just fine...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-05-2011, 04:04 AM)leecherman Wrote: ...
But it's will be very difficult to save each game to MC then copy it to new PCSX2 MC folder!

Well, making save state compatible with all versions would indeed be easier. So just wait a little till it's ready.
(09-05-2011, 04:18 AM)avih Wrote: Well, making save state compatible with all versions would indeed be easier. So just wait a little till it's ready.

That sounds great.
Thank you & thanks you all for your replies.