Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCSX2 Settings
Hey Guys (:
well i have just downloaded the new emulator of pcsx2 0.9.8 with bios..
okay what i want now is a tutorial how to set this up also i have even checked out in youtube but it's seems like many guys have posted a tutorial of it and i really dont know whioch one i should take, so if its possible could i get a orginal pcsx2 guide with best settings and full speed with it , its dont matter if it from pcsx2 i just wanted a good tutorial which it can work on my laptop :).
My Specs:
Dell studio 1537
intel dual core 2.0GHZ
2 GB Ram
Ati radeon HD3450, 256MB up to 1042 MB
160gb hard disc
well thats all what i know guys hope one of you could help me with this And Thnx :-)

Sponsored links

Look on this forum I am sure there's some guide->I think it's named official Tongue

Edit: I hope you have PS2 original BIOS...
Hey Mate (:
well i really don't know if its a original ps2 BIOS just download it somewhere in youtube : /
Ehmm i just searched around here in this webpage and didn't find anything sry im a noob to this ! lol ^^,
you dont need an "original" BIOS you need a legal BIOS which you should dump it from your PS2 and then you probably going to say why do i want a PS2 emu if i have a PS2 ?
then you are missing alot
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go