Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PCSX2 Team: If there was one thing you could fix, what would it be?
Just a curious little question Biggrin

If you could snap your fingers and fix one major technical weakness with emulation, what would it be? (Or even some really naggling issue that you've never been able to make go away. That's cool, too!)

Sponsored links

Games not working is a strong candidate Smile

Despite the risk of acquiring a tendinitis in the hand, almost all games would be working before the emulator is two weeks old.
Imagination is where we are truly real
The General Public Tongue

But in all seriousness. Dead or Alive 2, that one's been baffling us for a long time.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
GSdx.
yeah, GSDX can be a major annoyance
but someone would have to rewrite it IIRC
almost as annoying^^
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(11-11-2012, 09:30 PM)refraction Wrote: The General Public Tongue

best reply ever Biggrin
(11-11-2012, 09:30 PM)refraction Wrote: The General Public Tongue

But in all seriousness. Dead or Alive 2, that one's been baffling us for a long time.

Since Dead or Alive 2 has a Dreamcast version which not only looks better, but is inherently easier to emulate, I imagine there isn't a HUGE incentive to waste months of sleepless nights trying to get it working.
(11-13-2012, 01:40 PM)Ambient_Malice Wrote: Since Dead or Alive 2 has a Dreamcast version which not only looks better, but is inherently easier to emulate, I imagine there isn't a HUGE incentive to waste months of sleepless nights trying to get it working.

we haven't, thats why it's been broken since forever. We "think" we know whats causing it, but not sure how to fix it yet. But as our goal is to make as many games compatible as possible, this is one of those making our life difficult Tongue
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
aside from Dead or Alive 2 any other games giving you problems that are just strange and outright weird?
There's some weird issues in many different games but I believe we found and fixed all the really bad stuff Smile