PCSX2 Versions & beta's
In the official website: pcsx2.net/ only PCSX2 0.9.7 r3878 is there for Windows, But when i searched google on
it says that the latest beta is 4378 or 4499. Where do you get these beta's?

Also I want to help PCSX2 as a beta tester or a coder.What to do?
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

Checkout the latest source code from the google code svn repository: http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/checkout

Compile it (instructions: http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/wiki/Comp...ForWindows )

Find bugs, report them (properly) at the bug reports forum.

If you want to improve/fix pcsx2, make the change at your local copy, test it, upload a patch (diff) someplace, and alert us to have a look at it.
No, what you see is the SVN. Support is not to be expected for heavy WIP versions and unless you compile it yourself the version is not official.

Anyone attempting to use a SVN build must be aware he does so to help the devs, not to expect help for possible specific issues introduced by the last commits.

The bottom line is: To play games, better keep with the Beta. Running SVN is for testing purposes. To report bugs found, without hopping for quick fixes. Not to expect casual help when things go wrong.

PS: Sorry avih, we answered at same time. And apologies to you recoder. If wanting to help you are more than welcome.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Happens at every forum Tongue no worries.
Those are not betas, they are unofficial SVN builds which are basically made with the daily changes made in the source code.

As mentioned before, you can compile from the SVN repository yourself or just google some recent build at your own risk if you want to try them, but just don't expect assistance with them in the forum.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I get the latest svn from here:

*removed*
Links to unofficial builds are not allowed. Warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64