PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
I understand that HUD's and other 2-D graphics on screen will get stretch and that it would be a pain to try and make it so it works for that resolution, but I was thinking is there a way to make it so that the HUD of the game stays in the 4:3 area while the game is rendered to be 16:9? I saw that null dc does that and I was wondering if you can do the same for this and it seems that it looks pretty good. Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

(08-31-2014, 11:27 PM)fireballturnover Wrote: I understand that HUD's and other 2-D graphics on screen will get stretch and that it would be a pain to try and make it so it works for that resolution, but I was thinking is there a way to make it so that the HUD of the game stays in the 4:3 area while the game is rendered to be 16:9? I saw that null dc does that and I was wondering if you can do the same for this and it seems that it looks pretty good. Thanks in advance!

We tried, no luck. If there's some game you really want with an HUD in 4:3, let us know. Happy

Also, I'll do that Ratchet suggestion eventually, I may be in another limited Internet access situation soon, so I did another recent update.
Hello all the hard workers!

I use a real ps2 and patch the iso's with cheat engine!
they work so AWESOME!

I appreciate all your hard work and thank you all!
given me lots of happiness and more hours on my fav games!

Now my one and only request!
I love

BMX XXX!

Could someone please make me a pnach for the USA NTSC version!
much love.
Let us settle this once and for all.
Who shall win and who shall die.

Vampire Hunter - (NTSC-U) (SCUS-20221)

God damn this was difficult to port.

Edit: Please replace the Vampire Night patch from the archive with this one. The archived one has a huge bug in it because I forgot to fix something when preparing the patch.

.pnach   7FBCDA34.pnach (Size: 1,93 KB / Downloads: 294)
(09-01-2014, 06:21 AM)PsxFan107 Wrote: Let us settle this once and for all.
Who shall win and who shall die.

Vampire Hunter - (NTSC-U) (SCUS-20221)

God damn this was difficult to port.

Nicely done! Laugh
(08-19-2014, 11:31 PM)devina40 Wrote: Thanks Nemesis for fixing Resident Evil Outbreak's FMVs and items.

Ported WinBack series to NTSC-U successfully.

These PAL patches could still be ported to NTSC-U:

Battlefield 2 - Modern Combat
SOCOM - U.S. Navy SEALs
SOCOM II - U.S. Navy SEALs

Thank you so mach!
Can someone give Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection a shot? All I was able to find is a zoom value.

Zoom (NTSC-U)
202BC07C 3F800000

.pnach   B292D14D - Zero Akai Chou.pnach (Size: 1,2 KB / Downloads: 468)
.pnach   3F651512 - Zero Shisei no Koe.pnach (Size: 1,87 KB / Downloads: 481)
.pnach   0442B1BD - Samurai Warriors Xtreme Legends.pnach (Size: 430 bytes / Downloads: 491)
What do I need for Kingdom Hearts II (German) to run it in 16:9? I applied all settings, but it's just streched now Sad please help
Can someone make widescreen patch for Rurouni Kenshin: Enjou! Kyoto Rinne & Brave Story
I tried, but I only found zoom values in both games.

All of the pnach is NTSC-J version

.pnach   7B23BFF5 - Kingdom Hearts Re - Chain of Memories.pnach (Size: 521 bytes / Downloads: 500)
.pnach   224B2933 - Onimusha 2.pnach (Size: 248 bytes / Downloads: 508)
.pnach   B01A4C95 - ICO.pnach (Size: 483 bytes / Downloads: 479)
.pnach   AEA1B3AD - Sengoku Basara.pnach (Size: 355 bytes / Downloads: 559)
.pnach   9E2ADF9C - Dororo.pnach (Size: 174 bytes / Downloads: 458)
.pnach   6DEAEFEA - Sengoku Musou 2 Moushouden.pnach (Size: 509 bytes / Downloads: 483)
.pnach   DBD2230B - Sengoku Musou Moushouden.pnach (Size: 454 bytes / Downloads: 465)
.pnach   B4776FC1 - Genji.pnach (Size: 142 bytes / Downloads: 497)
.pnach   D00037C4 - Disgaea Hour of Darkness.pnach (Size: 450 bytes / Downloads: 450)