PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
I hope im requesting this right but looking for help on making or requesting 3 widescreen patches. one for Way of the samurai 1 (ntsc_ U SLUS_20407 CRC=06157251). one for aeon flux ntsc- u slus-21205 crc=9fa0a1b0. and one for Masters of the universe-He Man- Defender of Grey skull (pal-unk) sles-53035 crc=492dff9c. All to be rendered at 16:9. Again I hope im requesting this in the proper manner, and thank you

Sponsored links

(11-15-2014, 05:40 AM)airpyr8 Wrote: I hope im requesting this right but looking for help on making or requesting 3 widescreen patches. one for Way of the samurai 1 (ntsc_ U SLUS_20407 CRC=06157251). one for aeon flux ntsc- u slus-21205 crc=9fa0a1b0. and one for Masters of the universe-He Man- Defender of Grey skull (pal-unk) sles-53035 crc=492dff9c. All to be rendered at 16:9. Again I hope im requesting this in the proper manner, and thank you

Way of the Samurai 1 NTSC-U already has a patch in the archive.

Aeon Flux should already have in-game widescreen in the options.
(11-15-2014, 04:27 PM)Devina Wrote: Way of the Samurai 1 NTSC-U already has a patch in the archive.

Aeon Flux should already have in-game widescreen in the options.

1 wide screen patch for onepiece:grandbattle ntsc
wow this thread is amazing, it has almost all the ps2 games in widescreen!!!!!
Btw im rokie in here, but im always checking this. and i wanted to know how to make a widescreen patch, the ones i want are the Golden axe, Out Run, Space Harrier, Alien syndrome all of them belong to Sega Classics Collection USA for Out Run & Alien Syndrome there are patches in their respective Sega Ages vol, for Golden axe i found it lots of adresses and theirs value but none of them Works as .pnach.
then if someone could help me how to convert Alien síndrome and Out Run to Sega Classics Collection USA from Japanese Sega Ages (there is a tutorial but does it work for collection games like Sega Classics Collection?)
NTSC-J

Red Ninja (Fixed.. Thank you ElHecht)

Attached Files
.pnach   93DC1B9F.pnach (Size: 1,03 KB / Downloads: 360)
(11-22-2014, 10:19 PM)FeRcHuLeS Wrote: wow this thread is amazing, it has almost all the ps2 games in widescreen!!!!!
Btw im rokie in here, but im always checking this. and i wanted to know how to make a widescreen patch, the ones i want are the Golden axe, Out Run, Space Harrier, Alien syndrome all of them belong to Sega Classics Collection USA for Out Run & Alien Syndrome there are patches in their respective Sega Ages vol, for Golden axe i found it lots of adresses and theirs value but none of them Works as .pnach.
then if someone could help me how to convert Alien síndrome and Out Run to Sega Classics Collection USA from Japanese Sega Ages (there is a tutorial but does it work for collection games like Sega Classics Collection?)

Successfully ported Out Run, Alien Syndrome and Virtua Racer.
Download the latest archive and ONLY enable the widescreen hack for the specific game you want (edit the // in the pnach)
(11-23-2014, 01:08 AM)Devina Wrote: Successfully ported Out Run, Alien Syndrome and Virtua Racer.
Download the latest archive and ONLY enable the widescreen hack for the specific game you want (edit the // in the pnach)

Thankyou very much for this, I will check it out now.

In case you haven't seen this:
http://reassembler.blogspot.co.uk/2014/1...emaps.html
An incredible effort on this very special game. I would love to try to port this myself (although I have no experience). Just a great piece of work on a very special game!
(11-23-2014, 01:08 AM)Devina Wrote: Successfully ported Out Run, Alien Syndrome and Virtua Racer.

Thanks for porting, thanks indeed since my records are in Sega Classics Collection. Now i've found about 5 adresses and their respective values for vertical fov & zoom, none of them works as pnach file for Golden Axe using artmoney;also I've got horizontal fov for Space Harrier doesnt work too. Then how to know which are the real adresses, tutorials i found dont clearly explain it. Lots of adresses none of them work (Im using pcsx2 1.0.0)
(11-23-2014, 06:31 PM)FeRcHuLeS Wrote: Thanks for porting, thanks indeed since my records are in Sega Classics Collection. Now i've found about 5 adresses and their respective values for vertical fov & zoom, none of them works as pnach file for Golden Axe using artmoney;also I've got horizontal fov for Space Harrier doesnt work too. Then how to know which are the real adresses, tutorials i found dont clearly explain it. Lots of adresses none of them work (Im using pcsx2 1.0.0)

I would use Cheat Engine instead of Art Money, it's just way easier.

Just tell me the hor FOV address you found for Space Harrier and I can try to put it in .pnach form.
Here's a version of that pnach that'll work with all 3 games at once (without conflicts) Smile.

Sega Classics Collection (NTSC-U) [SLUS-21009] [497DBC3C]
.pnach   497DBC3C.pnach (Size: 955 bytes / Downloads: 464)

Post #3038 discusses how to create conditional hacks.

Looks like that post's links are currently dead, so here are some Wayback Machine links: