PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
can somebody please fix the widescreen patch for Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra? it is breaking the HaKox minigame. you can read more about it here:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Xenosaga-...Unplayable

Sponsored links

HaKox issue fixed, archive updated.
Whoa, that was fast. How did you do that?
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
The black border removal during bosses caused it for some reason, so I just made it non-default.
hey wait, but I want the black borders removed during bosses. does this mean I'll have to switch it every time I want to play HaKox?
Hey there. I tried make a widescreen patch for Justice League Heroes for quite a while, but I can't seem to find the right address to replace or the right hex number to replace it with. So, would anyone have a widescreen patch for Justice League Heroes that can give me? Becase making one, at least in my case, it takes a lot of time (and patience Blush )
If not, then can anyone tell me wich hex numbers should I try? I'm using widescreen helper, but it has a lot of numbers to try, both in the find number and the replace number.
hey nemesis can you patch FIFA 14 (SLES-55672) do run with Progressive Scan as FIFA USA versions?
You can use GSM's 480p/576p mode. It works perfect with FIFA 14...
(06-29-2015, 07:11 PM)Fuso90 Wrote: You can use GSM's 480p/576p mode. It works perfect with FIFA 14...
it make videos crash and game hangs
I can't remember but did you try the SKIP VIDEOS option with L1 ?