PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(07-27-2015, 01:34 AM)the street is almond Wrote: Pcsx2, Well there is this youtube video of the cutscenes not letter boxed, and in the site it says cutscene fix but I can't get it to work, he is the youtube video http://youtu.be/FPHHUBNZwO4

the game has a total of three entire FMVs. you don't need an FMV hack for that. just press F6 while watching them. as for the letterboxing in gameplay cutscenes, the black bars were are added on top of them to make the cutscenes look more movie-like. you can theoretically remove them, but like Devina said, there's issues with that. (I'm guessing glitches hidden behind the letterboxing.)

Sponsored links

Holy crap 500 ntsc-j games supported, this project really came a long way. Keep it up
Catherine is playable on a Xbox 360 emulator (not perfect, but still).

Does anyone know if it's possible to remove the cutscene letterboxing and Golden Playhouse watermark logo?
(07-29-2015, 03:33 PM)Devina Wrote: Catherine is playable on a Xbox 360 emulator (not perfect, but still).

Does anyone know if it's possible to remove the cutscene letterboxing and Golden Playhouse watermark logo?

Atleast on PS3 with a mod it is, so I bet on XBOX360 is the same case, though on PS3 you can see with a debugger where is what and how it gets rendered which means it should be really easier.
I never noticed until now, but Silent Hill: Origins is verti- in widescreen. Can anyone please help make a zoom out code? NTSC-U version please. Thanks!
(08-08-2015, 05:55 AM)Devina Wrote: I never noticed until now, but Silent Hill: Origins is verti- in widescreen. Can anyone please help make a zoom out code? NTSC-U version please. Thanks!

http://ps2wide.net/pnach/A8D83239.pnach
http://ps2wide.net/pnach/DC180A6B.pnach
Hi can someone please help me get a widescreen fix for the US version of Naruto Ultimate Ninja 1 please.  My buddies and I would really appreciate it Ninja
CPU: Intel i5-8400 2.8 GHz (4.0 GHz Turbo)
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming OC (6 GB)
RAM: Ripjaws V Series, 2x8 GB DDR4 (2666 MHz)
Motherboard: GIGABYTE B360M D3H
Power supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 550 W
(08-10-2015, 09:08 AM)NoleNation Wrote: Hi can someone please help me get a widescreen fix for the US version of Naruto Ultimate Ninja 1 please.  My buddies and I would really appreciate it Ninja

Archive updated.
Hi

I tried the Berserk (NTSC-J) Widescreen Patch from the archive but i doesn't seem to work.
I tried both PCSX2 and applying the .pnach directly to the iso using "PS2 Patch Engine" but no luck, the screen is still 4:3

anyone have an idea?
Here is an updated widescreen patch for ironman. The original one had an issue with the FOV changing erratically during gameplay.

Also, if someone could make an FMV fix that would be great!

Attached Files
.pnach   37245C3F.pnach (Size: 146 bytes / Downloads: 322)