PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Sorry i have no idea how i misspelled that lol. Yes its Another's Century Episode I, damn sorry.... it was about 3 am when i reported it

Sponsored links

Thanks Little giant!

Quick question: How is the black bar removal of SH2 "imperfect"? It looks fine to me.
I have a request hopefully someone can make it real, thanks!!

XGRA: Extreme G-Racing Association ntscu
Knights of the temple 1 and 2 - pal (i think)

If you make this pnach file I would be very thankful!!
Hello! So I am 100% new here, and I was hoping for some help :'(. I don't need a pnach file or anything, but I am trying to use the provided widescreen code from Kingdom Hearts RE Chain of Memories and without changing it I am getting some issues. I was wondering what I should do. It only happens during the FMV's. Here's a few screens

[Image: FMV%20Issues_zpsbz47you7.png]

And here is the .pnach pulled right out of the provided PS2 Widscreen folder:

//gameplay by asmodean
patch=1,EE,203328BC,extended,3F19999A // 3F4CCCCD (hor axis)
//patch=1,EE,203328C0,extended,3F8CCCCD // 3F4CCCCD (vert axis)

//FMV's fix by nemesis2000

//only vertical stretch
patch=1,EE,0019D054,word,24070204 //vert

//alternate values
//patch=1,EE,0019D03C,word,240601C8 //hor
//patch=1,EE,0019D054,word,240701C0 //vert

//60 FPS
//patch=1,EE,004386B0,extended,00000000

All my other KH games are running wonderfully in widescreen it's just this game... Any ideas? Thanx a lot in advance!!!
Issue with widescreen patches on Sly 2 Band Of Theives [NTSC-U] : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Invalid-B...#pid506518
(02-10-2016, 03:19 AM)Royaken Wrote: Hello! So I am 100% new here, and I was hoping for some help :'(. I don't need a pnach file or anything, but I am trying to use the provided widescreen code from Kingdom Hearts RE Chain of Memories and without changing it I am getting some issues. I was wondering what I should do. It only happens during the FMV's.

It only looks fine on a PS2.

On PCSX2, it only works in software mode, but the subtitles look glitched. If you are fine with the glitched subtitles, enable the "Switch to software rendering when an FMV plays" game fix.

On PCSX2 in hardware mode, there is a duplicate screen glitch.

If you dislike the glitchy subtitles, then you should just disable the entire FMV fix. :/

Sorry for the glitchy FMV fix.

I was hoping we would have a "replace FMVs with HD widescreen FMVs from 1.5 HD Remix", a fix in PCSX2 now, a hide subtitles, or even a lower subtitles code by now.
(02-10-2016, 08:12 AM)ssakash Wrote: Issue with widescreen patches on Sly 2 Band Of Theives [NTSC-U] : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Invalid-B...#pid506518

Is this a one-time issue, where you can temporarily disable the widescreen patch, get past this part, re-enable the widescreen patch, and the rest of the game works fine?

Or do you have to do this MULTIPLE times in the game, and the widescreen patch breaks it every time?

I need to know how severe this issue is and how prevalent it is.
(02-10-2016, 03:59 PM)Devina Wrote: It only looks fine on a PS2.

On PCSX2, it only works in software mode, but the subtitles look glitched. If you are fine with the glitched subtitles, enable the "Switch to software rendering when an FMV plays" game fix.

On PCSX2 in hardware mode, there is a duplicate screen glitch.

If you dislike the glitchy subtitles, then you should just disable the entire FMV fix. :/

Sorry for the glitchy FMV fix.

I was hoping we would have a "replace FMVs with HD widescreen FMVs from 1.5 HD Remix", a fix in PCSX2 now, a hide subtitles, or even a lower subtitles code by now.

Thank you so much for the info! I'm fine with glitchy subs, so no worries there xD.
(02-07-2016, 09:11 PM)Devina Wrote: Thanks Little giant!

Quick question: How is the black bar removal of SH2 "imperfect"? It looks fine to me.

due to the black bar during first scene is not yet romevd so i'm not sure about the other area might have same problem.

================================================================================================

//bbf (memory hack)
patch=1,EE,2024C91C,extended,00000000 //00000001 (01000000 00000000 D0F57601 0000F1D8 00000000)

And by the way, I've found the BBF address  of MGS3SE, but there's a side effect,  please refer to image attached below

···see FMV those black bar change to red color? and as i still yet found a way to fix this, so this side effect remains,

and here's the black shade during communication scene i couldn't figure out too 

(02-02-2016, 06:35 PM)Devina Wrote: Can anyone port this widescreen hack to Tales of Symphonia NTSC-U GameCube?

It only exists for the German GameCube version:

0410071C C3A2882C
043644CC 3FE38E39

The PC version is terribad, so yeah. Wacko

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-gc...#pid252467

It looks working fine