PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
thanks buddy

Unfortally not work......

Sponsored links

Hello friends. Again.
By the Sword of the Samurai walkthrough I found something.
In fact in-story mode menu contains story char's movement!
It is well illustrated by the completion of the governor's tournament with some rare sword acquirement. Like this

Accordingly there can be a widescreen hack too.
If your wish i can provide savedata.
Some one can explain me how to find patch 480p with PSCX2 and cheat engine please?

Thanks
I'd like to request 'Island Xtreme Stunts', PAL (the Lego game).
Thanks!
(04-20-2016, 05:52 AM)nonosto Wrote: I try this hex code from Nemessis 2000 and patch .elf with hex editor but dont work....
no one told that it will work for all games
(04-24-2016, 05:32 PM)nemesis2000 Wrote: no one told that it will work for all games

I understood that, could you explain how to find for other games please?

thanks
(04-27-2016, 01:23 AM)nonosto Wrote: I understood that, could you explain how to find for other games please?

You cant just find. You must modify GS registers in the same way as GSM do.
(04-27-2016, 06:33 PM)nemesis2000 Wrote: You cant just find. You must modify GS registers in the same way as GSM do.

No, video mode is set using a function called SetGSCrtc() , modifying the SYNCV , DISPLAY or other GS registers are only needed for controlling the physical dimension , magnification and positional offsets.
Thanks You

I assume that change SetGSCrtc() argument with hex editor but in .elf, but I dont know how to? Exist a tuto?
Thanks Nemesis for finally releasing that Silent Hill 3 PC widescreen fix!

I noticed that patch production has been super slow lately. There's a lot of requests, but barely anyone's making patches.

I also removed Kingdom Hearts 2 from the FMV requests since the English patch fixes FMVs anyway.