PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Great work on the HUD, sergx12! You're talented.

Have you tried working on the HUD for Kingdom Hearts 1/2 or Persona 3/4 before?

For Tales of the Abyss, you changed the line from 3C013F40 to 3C013F60. Is this an error?

Sponsored links

Thanks, Devina!
I'll try to look at these games.

Quote:Is this an error?
yep Smile . I changed it for myself to minimize render problems and forgot to return, so please fix it.

Also made cheat for Suikoden 4 which disable auto camera rotation when character move left and right. it was really annoying.

let me know if it needed anyone.

edit
It seems I misunderstood your question a little Smile . However i have some result with persona 3.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES  SLUS_216.21  Updated (should work now)

.pnach   94A82AAA.pnach (Size: 1,93 KB / Downloads: 382)

Great work!

Please try doing the HUD in the top right corner (which says Full Moon, After School, etc)

The character battles icons on the right side of the screen could be unstretched:

http://i.imgur.com/kUOIC.jpg

It'd be great if the command wheel could be unstretched, but I think it might be too hard because it may have too many parts.
hi could you make a widescreen patch for this game? SD Gundam G Generation Wars (J) SLPS-25941 (C4D0FACC)
it have a stretching sprite and ui problem... i hate to see this game running on 4:3...
[Image: 1zwndhz.jpg]
Can someone make a WS patch for Robocop please?
@sergx12..

Thank you your patch of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES's popup character portraits fix.

but encountered some problem.

when load a loadstats, work very well. but when start a new game(boot ISO fast or full), popup character portraits disappear.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Could someone please make a widescreen patch for The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game? Thanks! Biggrin
Link the ELF file to nemesis2000 and he might be able to have some help
Whew this stuff burns me out. I can't even find values to patch my own games Tongue
(03-18-2017, 08:05 PM)arapapa Wrote: @sergx12..

Thank you your patch of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES's popup character portraits fix.

but encountered some problem.

when load a loadstats, work very well. but when start a new game(boot ISO fast or full), popup character portraits disappear.

Thanks for checking it ,arapapa.
I updated the patch.
looks like I fixed the problem.
But I'm not happy with how this was done, and it would be nice if someone more skilled can take a look on it.