PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Hello. Please someone do patch to Pool Paradise. Sles_522.46. The game itself has 50/60hz selector, I need for 60hz.

Sponsored links

(03-19-2017, 10:09 AM)sergx12 Wrote: I updated the patch.
looks like I fixed the problem.

COOL~~!!  THANK YOU

NTSC-K & NTSC-J

Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 FES (added sergx12's 'popup character portraits fix')

Attached Files
.zip   Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 FES.zip (Size: 2,15 KB / Downloads: 200)
Unfortunately, the code also narrows the blue fade in transitions on the very left and right sides of the screen. It's very jarring so I won't include it by default. It's noticeable in the first 20 mins of the game.
probably a general orthographic layer narrowing. Its a common issue in GCN Widescreen hacks that do not stretch the HUD. Effects appearing off are also common on GCN
How do I link an ELF file?
place it on Dropbox and share the link to me via PM
it seems like I need the BFBB ELF to port to the Movie Game
I made this patch for the game Champions of Norrath PAL, there is one patch for one PAL version in the archive,
but this is a different PAL Multi 2 version which have different addresess and CRC:

Champions of Norrath (PAL-M2) (En,Es) (SLES-52373)

.pnach   D18EF711.pnach (Size: 1,38 KB / Downloads: 304)

Best regards.
(03-15-2017, 11:47 PM)sergx12 Wrote: Forbidden Siren SCES_523.30

and two small update
Shadow Hearts  SLUS_203.47  added widescreen for library,status screen and souls information. plus optional font size reduction (disabled by default)

Tales Of The Abyss SLUS_213.86  added partial hud fix. (some fonts.button icons  etc)  updated (bring back original.

I really appreciate the effort, but the patch does not work for Forbidden Siren SCES_523.30. The pnach file has the same codes that I found on other sites, which do not work in this version.
beto8706
Patch contains different adress.
I'm sure it works. Screenshoot,which i posted was made exactly from Forbidden Siren SCES_523.30  with B083CCC2 crc.
Try load from memory card or start the new game , this game does not apply changes immediately.