PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
NTSC-U, K, J and PAL

La Pucelle (added '2D Characters fix')

--------------------
NTSC-J

La Pucelle - Hikari no Seijou Densetsu (J) (SLPS-20167)
La Pucelle - Hikari no Seijou Densetsu (J) (Limited Edition) (J)(SLPS-20165)
La Pucelle - Hikari no Seijou Densetsu 2-Shu-me hajimemashita (J)(SLPS-20398)

* SLPS-20167 and SLPS-20165 have the same CRC (C4C80532)
--------------------

@El_Patas : Thank You.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   La Pucelle.zip (Size: 3,17 KB / Downloads: 113)

Sponsored links

(07-18-2017, 03:34 AM)Devina Wrote: Any news on the widescreen archive being updated in the main builds avih/refraction/anyone?

I hope this "The Suffering" issue isn't delaying it. The player with the issue isn't responding, so might as well forget it.

Thanks for updating it (got a local copy of it), and no, no news yet.

I'll keep this one (current latest - 2017-07-15) aside as backup, and you can keep updating it normally. I'll consult you again when I have a clearer sense of the timeline and/or before I update the repo.

Also, I don't read this thread very frequently, so a PM might grab my attention quicker Smile
Hey!

Is there a working Dbz Sparking! NEO (ntsc-j) patch? I've searched around with no results.
Hi everyone , I have a sugestion for your great team:
The game Beyond good and evil don't have a great 16/9 support, the result is black bars at the top and the bottom of the screen.It would be nice to create a Widescreen patch for every version of the game (if possible Smile),thanks.
Note: On Windows 10 , this is the only way to play this game (Pc version only work nice on old Windows and on Linux with Wine)
(07-19-2017, 01:41 PM)Atomic83 Wrote: Hi everyone , I have a sugestion for your great team:
The game Beyond good and evil don't have a great 16/9 support, the result is black bars at the top and the bottom of the screen.It would be nice to create a Widescreen patch for every version of the game (if possible Smile),thanks.
Note: On Windows 10 , this is the only way to play this game (Pc version only work nice on old Windows and on Linux with Wine)

http://ps2wide.net/pc.html#bge
Is it possible to create a ws patch for megaman x collection? i know these are 2d games, but we have been having patches for 2d games so one can allways hope.
That one is just a emulator so the best you can get is 4:3 with black bars
(07-20-2017, 12:23 AM)stranno Wrote: http://ps2wide.net/pc.html#bge

I think what stranno is asking is whether it's possible to remove the black bars above and below the viewing screen in Beyond Good and Evil (at least in the ps2 version). Because as it is now, it's forced letterbox, similar to Resident Evil 4, except there's no 16:9 option to use the entire screen. It certainly seems like a waste of pixel space, the way it is currently.
On pcsx2 the games runs in 16:9 from default without any black bars so nothing to fix.
On ps2 black bars can't be removed at all.
#nemesis2000 On pcsx2 there are also black bars (can ne fixed by zoom but cause a hub cut).
I will post a screenshot later if you want .