PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
NTSC-K

Digimon Battle Chronicle
Men in Black II - Alien Escape (Needs render fix)
SpongeBob SquarePants - Creature from the Krusty Krab (Needs render fix)
SpongeBob SquarePants - Lights, Camera, Pants! (Needs render fix)

Attached Files
.zip   Upload_170821.ZIP (Size: 3,08 KB / Downloads: 143)

Sponsored links

Can any of these widescreen patches be used with Codebreaker? For some reason I can't get the ps2rd method to work for me. I only use the original ps2 discs. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
If you have a program called Omniconvert, it should be possible.

For example, in the .pnach, find the code like this:

patch=1,EE,01939d28,word,3f1fbe77

Then input this as "raw/unexpected" in the program, and change it to this format:

01939d28 3f1fbe77

Output as "Codebreaker (and your version) and you should get a working code.

Keep in many many widescreen patches are VERY LONG, so this is only recommended for short codes, unless you like typing long codes.
(08-21-2017, 08:23 PM)Devina Wrote: If you have a program called Omniconvert, it should be possible.

For example, in the .pnach, find the code like this:

Then input this as "raw/unexpected" in the program, and change it to this format:

01939d28 3f1fbe77

Output as "Codebreaker (and your version) and you should get a working code.

Keep in many many widescreen patches are VERY LONG, so this is only recommended for short codes, unless you like typing long codes.

Awesome thanks! I will try that as soon as I can.
BTW is there a tutorial out there on how to find  these pnach codes for widescreen? I'm looking for a certain game.
NTSC-K

Crash Bandicoot - Return of The Demon King
The Incredibles
The Incredibles - Rise of the Underminer
War of the Monsters

NTSC-J

Mr. Incredible
Mr. Incredible - Kyouteki Underminer Toujou

Attached Files
.zip   Upload_170822.zip (Size: 4,41 KB / Downloads: 82)
(08-21-2017, 10:04 PM)demilich Wrote: Awesome thanks! I will try that as soon as I can.
BTW is there a tutorial out there on how to find  these pnach codes for widescreen? I'm looking for a certain game.

I have an archive in my sig. Just open each .pnach in notepad, and all the info is there.
(08-21-2017, 05:35 PM)demilich Wrote: Can any of these widescreen patches be used with Codebreaker? For some reason I can't get the ps2rd method to work for me. I only use the original ps2 discs. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Yes, you can use codebreaker, using either original ps2 discs, or HDloader, or Open Loader, or whatever.

You do need to input only RAW codes. Thankfully enough, the .pnach files here work perfectly and you can just input those codes as they appear. HOWEVER, you must change the first number of each code to "2", even if it starts with a "0".

So for example,

When you input in codebreaker, it becomes....
21939d28 3f1fbe77
Also, don't forget the Master Code. Each game has its own Master Code. Generally, you can find this with a quick google search.

The basic method is...
to start your ps2, load up codebreaker, activate all your widescreen cheats you want, then go back to the main ps2 menu, and insert your game (if you're using actual ps2 discs)

I'm sure you're thinking it must be incredibly tedious to type in each code into codebreaker, line by line. I did as well, which is why you can use a program called cbcmaker to copy and paste those codes on your PC, saving you lots of time, and ensuring you don't mess up a digit.

Long story short...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD81a0u8...hbk0h00410
NTSC- K & NTSC-U

Full Spectrum Warrior (Wip Paches : added 'Render fix')

-----------------------------

PCSX2 Configuration Tips

Why are the patches for the original .hack games so much bigger in their PAL version, than the NTSC U ones? Are they better in any way?

Also the archive for .hack 2 mutation has the the patches switched between PAL and NTSC U.
(08-22-2017, 03:48 PM)bajol Wrote: Why are the patches for the original .hack games so much bigger in their PAL version, than the NTSC U  ones? Are they better in any way?

Also the archive for .hack 2 mutation has the the patches switched between PAL and NTSC U.

Thanks for telling me about the archive. It will be fixed in the update.

The PAL version is probably just a different method of having the same result, so I'm sure it's not superior.