PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Good to know,thanks. I understood it needed to be done on a game by game basis , and my comparison to the widescreen hack for Dolphin is just because it also makes non widescreen games display widescreen, but with garbage with some games.

Sponsored links

Can anyone pls do or port a widescreen patch for Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Rogue galaxy, both [NTSC-U] (USA)?
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz (3.9 GHz with turbo boost) 4.23GHz with OC
RAM 8GB DDR3
NVIDIA GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Currently using Driver 314.22 WHQL
(04-26-2012, 08:10 PM)Hyperspeed Wrote: Can anyone pls do or port a widescreen patch for Resident Evil Code Veronica X and Rogue galaxy, both [NTSC-U] (USA)?

Here is
Resident Evil - CODE Veronica X (16:9) (NTSC-U)
.pnach   24036809.pnach (Size: 107 bytes / Downloads: 2.433)
(04-27-2012, 01:48 PM)hyakki Wrote: Here is
Resident Evil - CODE Veronica X (16:9) (NTSC-U)

Thanks @hyakki, widescreen is working perfectly
RAM 8GB DDR3
NVIDIA GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Help me with "the lord of the rings - the two towers" please...i've found the value..but it didn't gave the effect.. Anyway..is there any new project for gsdx? To put the (real) widescreen mode in the plugin options? I began to desperate.. :'(
heyds, I don't have that game, there is currently no alternative gsdx widescreen plugin that can produce real widescreen results so for now you will have to find these cheats Smile
(04-02-2012, 07:44 PM)Asmodean Wrote: OT but, I though I would let ye know, this method also works for PC games of which don't support widescreen. I patched Final Fantasy 7, and 8 for the PC last night, to support 16:9. Although it is significantly harder to patch the game after you've found the correct values, but it does work.

Did you do this the same way as for PCSX2 ?
Maybe PS1 are possible,too ?
Can anyone please do a widescreen patch for Rogue galaxy, [NTSC-U] (USA)?
RAM 8GB DDR3
NVIDIA GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Wink 
I just wanted to say thanks very much to everyone for sharing their pnatch files! I've been a big fan of Xenosaga and I've always wondered what it would look like in 16:9. I feel like I won the lottery. Some of these shots look so good in 16:9 it makes me wonder if the developers wanted to do that originally.

I have a request. Does anyone have a way to disable the logo, new game and continue buttons on the Xenosaga II main screen?

Someone was talking about disabling the subtitles in Xenosaga I, so I thought someone might knew how to do it.

Many thanks in advance!
ロバが旅に出たところで馬になって帰てくる訳じゃない。
I never was able to make those subtitles disappear... only 3d stuff :/ Glad you're enjoying the patches though. どのぐらいにほんにいるの?