PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
More widescreen patches :

Devil May Cry 3 (PAL-M5) (SLES-53038)
.pnach   7ADCB24A.pnach (Size: 138 bytes / Downloads: 1.089)

Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament (PAL-M5) (SCES-50810)
.pnach   257F96FD.pnach (Size: 158 bytes / Downloads: 647)

Bloody Roar 4 (PAL) (SLES-51877)
.pnach   C5DBDB45.pnach (Size: 188 bytes / Downloads: 885)

Virtua Fighter 4 (NTSC-U) (SLUS-20323)
.pnach   EA131B57.pnach (Size: 141 bytes / Downloads: 921)

Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution (PAL-M5) (SLES-51616)
.pnach   81CA29BE.pnach (Size: 151 bytes / Downloads: 810)

Sponsored links

@ElHecht

Nice find with Tekken 4, that value is stable and the address on NTSC-U version is 20355544 but the thing is technically this is not a widescreen hack, what you do is cut the viewing field except from the HUD which may look correct but still cuts important stuff from the screen like the characters dissapear when they jump or tall characters are a bit cut. What you need to do to in order to make it correct is Zoom out the screen and I think I once found the address/value that messes with the Zoom (also Action Replay Max has a cheat for Zoom In/Out using R3/L3). I'll check again.
@VIRGIN KLM
Yes it only stretches the Y-Axis. I found addresses for rotating and moving the charaters, but none for the camera. If you find the address for the cam let me know and i will update the patch.

Update :
Thanks for the Action Replay Max hint, i converted the codes to RAW format and used them in cheat engine so i was able to adjust the camera by L3/R3 Buttons. It took a while to find out which address is responsible for the camera zoom, but finally here we go :-)

Removed the old patch from my previous post.

Tekken 4 (PAL-M5) (SCES-50878)
F48F994A.pnach

Attached Files
.pnach   F48F994A.pnach (Size: 286 bytes / Downloads: 973)
Nice ElHecht!
I remember messing with that cheat and that I found the values once but I couldnt find anything else worthy so I abandoned them so that's why I mentioned it. BTW, I noticed that some people use Interlaced modes in games that support Progressive Scan. Make sure you enable Progressive Scan on the games that support it whatever resolution you choose, the result looks 2x times better and has zero cost at speed. Tekken 4 is one of the examples.
Also here's the patch ElHecht posted but converted to NTSC-U:

Tekken 4 (NTSC-U) (SLUS 203 28)
833FE0A4.pnach

Attached Files
.pnach   833FE0A4.pnach (Size: 260 bytes / Downloads: 984)
Here is another one for the Resident Evil Series ....

Resident Evil Gun Survivor 2 - Code Veronica X (PAL-E) (SLES-50650)
.pnach   CD3ED649.pnach (Size: 167 bytes / Downloads: 713)

Project Zero (PAL-M5) (SLES-50821)
.pnach   22E91837.pnach (Size: 196 bytes / Downloads: 746)

Burnout Dominator (PAL-E) (SLES-54627)
.pnach   8C9576B4.pnach (Size: 203 bytes / Downloads: 689)

This is REALLY NICE!!!! I hope this may be a pcsx2 feature someday! Like part of it. =P
We could make something like a database and enable them through a menu on GSdX.
We could also implement a way to check for updates everytime you open PCSX2.
For now, in my opinion, we should make a list of the games we posted here and who provided them, but all patches in one list because it's a pain in the a$$ going through all of these pages and understand which is the latest patch of a game, some of them had wrongs or were incomplete and it's a bit frustrating and it gets a bit annoying going through all of these pages to find a specific patch.
If anyone wants me to do it just tell me!
Thanks ElHecht for the Resi survivor 2 and Project Zero ones! =D
<REDACTED>
It's linked in the first post. Here's the list:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wid...#pid215457

I actually asked @hyakki a few days ago to update the list because @ElHecht is on a spree. Thanks guys for doing us a service!

I wouldn't mind it myself if one day this would be merged into PCSX2. I don't think it can be done automatically, but including the patches made manually wouldn't be that hard I hope.