PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
By the way, any news about an FMV hack for Xenosaga Episode II? I don't mean to be a bother - I'd just like to know if it's possible or not so I can decide whether I'm going to use the FMV hack for my walkthrough or edit in the FMVs manually myself.

Sponsored links

PAL

Army Men - RTS (Fixed - Maximum Zoom in graphics)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pnach   DAB59034.pnach (Size: 699 bytes / Downloads: 297)
Wanted to update you guys on a bit of KH1:FM command menu fun.

I looked into the modifications peronmls made back here and fixed some of the issues he was having as well as made it more closely resemble the actual width of the KH1 command menu.
The command menu no longer pops when toggling through the list of items. Locking onto a target no longer briefly pops as well.

Although the first item on the command menu is still stretched (ex, Attack), casting a spell or using an item will fix the first item width in those sub-menus. I'm assuming it is cached into the games memory somehow which is why I couldn't permanently fix it.

I didn't touch the HP/MP bars though. I couldn't figure out how to adjust the width on the character portraits so I just left it as is until I decide to dive back into it.

Enjoy!

[Image: wWGsixJ.jpg]

Attached Files
.txt   khfm-widescreencommandmenu.txt (Size: 27,03 KB / Downloads: 329)
I just wanted to ask, is this normal? That is loading "6" patches instead of just "1"?

PCSX2 1.2.1
comment: Suikoden IV (SLUS-20979)
comment: Widescreen hack by nemesis2000 (pnach by nemesis2000)
(Wide Screen Cheats DB) Patches Loaded: 6
If you just have one patch in there? I think that's normal. It's probably saying six patches because there are multiple widescreen values that game needs to work properly. If it's not causing any problems I wouldn't worry about it.
Likely loading a single patch file with multiple render fixes and the like.
(Update) Request:

The NTSC-US version of Persona 3 FES got the following codes:

- persona art fix
- FMV's fix by nemesis2000

which are missing in the PAL version of Persona 3 FES (SLES_55354).

Please someone can convert them? Smile I can provide, if necessary, the stuff/info from my retail version of the game.
PS2 V9 Aquablue
- SCART RGB cable (with CSYNC) from retrogamingcables.co.uk
- Monster Cable Component (with audio)
- 2x wireless gamepads (Logitech)
- ARMAX with USB Key used for homebrew and saves transfert
- FreeMCBoot -> GSM, OPL, PS2rdMod (WS patching for retail games)
Requesting a PAL port for Persona 3 FES to fix the portraits and FMVs.
(07-24-2014, 04:54 PM)raishiro Wrote: Wanted to update you guys on a bit of KH1:FM command menu fun.

I looked into the modifications peronmls made back here and fixed some of the issues he was having as well as made it more closely resemble the actual width of the KH1 command menu.
The command menu no longer pops when toggling through the list of items. Locking onto a target no longer briefly pops as well.

Although the first item on the command menu is still stretched (ex, Attack), casting a spell or using an item will fix the first item width in those sub-menus. I'm assuming it is cached into the games memory somehow which is why I couldn't permanently fix it.

I didn't touch the HP/MP bars though. I couldn't figure out how to adjust the width on the character portraits so I just left it as is until I decide to dive back into it.

Enjoy!

[Image: wWGsixJ.jpg]

Where To Get This Completely Patched Ready ISO !!? Sad
You need to patch it yourself. You can't get a pre-patched ISO, plus that's piracy.

Requesting an FMV widescreen hack and character portrait widescreen hack (narrowing the portraits if possible, like in Persona 3 and 4) for Xenosaga Episode III.