PCSX2 Widescreen Helper

(07-05-2012, 11:07 AM)Bositman Wrote: Cheats should be with a small c not a capital one. Also please post smaller images.

nothing...

Sponsored links

Paste the contents of your console log after running the game.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-05-2012, 11:27 AM)Bositman Wrote: Paste the contents of your console log after running the game.

(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_209.15;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.01
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_209.15;1) Game CRC = 0xAA31B5BF, EntryPoint = 0x00851508
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_209.15;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.01
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
[wx] can't open file 'cheats\aa31b5bf.pnach' (error 2: el sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.)
No cheats found. Resuming execution without cheats...

el sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado = the system cant find the file.
is that for mgs3? if so then you have a different game then the one the patch is for, mgs3 widescreen path = 053D2239 , your game = AA31B5BF , you could try to rename the patch to your crc but I doubt it will work, you will have to search out the value for that game crc :\
Hi. I'm having some problems with the program. It does not detect the program. Is it updated to be use with the 1.0 pcsx version? Im trying to get a FFX Pal-E version.
@Keeje I don't use this myself, but I would bet it just opens "pcsx2.exe" process;P, latest pcsx2 executable has revision number added, you can just rename it to "pcsx2.exe" and it'll probably work;]. Had to do a pattern search in the process list for my own program exactly couse last stable version got a filename change;P.
Thanks miseru! I was able to scan and get some values. But the console keeps saying that there are no cheats... I created the GameCRC.pnach file with the values in it but nothing happens. :\ Even the preset profile for ffx works. But i have to start the program everytime i launch the game.
Can you make an option to make it stop after it reach the end of memory address for a given value instead of resetting from the start?
It won't do nothing for me.
I start the game in PCSX2(cheats off), then the WH, so I press first 2xxx, then 3xxx, then both Range buttons, but it only says "Please Start PCSX2".
http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/...5-orig.png

Assistance bitte!
(10-06-2012, 10:52 PM)linkRed Wrote: It won't do nothing for me.
I start the game in PCSX2(cheats off), then the WH, so I press first 2xxx, then 3xxx, then both Range buttons, but it only says "Please Start PCSX2".
http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/...5-orig.png

Assistance bitte!

I'm having the same problem, I feel like it has something to do with v1.0