PCSX2 Wiki collaboration thread
Well, the wiki format will naturally discourage people from making support questions, that solves that problem for ya. You can crowd-source testing to us.

Sponsored links

(07-14-2014, 03:44 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: So you guys had many dedicated internal testers back then. I guess that makes sense then.
There was Parotaku, Praful, and General Plot back then. I'm sure I'm leaving out others,.

If a new template is made for the wiki I will start posting results. In the mean time I can do some testing.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-15-2014, 12:45 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: There was Parotaku, Praful, and General Plot back then. I'm sure I'm leaving out others,.

If a new template is made for the wiki I will start posting results. In the mean time I can do some testing.

Crushtest, nachbrenner, shadow lady, ckemu, bositman, im sure there was more than that too but names are evading me currently Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-15-2014, 12:47 AM)refraction Wrote: Crushtest, nachbrenner, shadow lady, ckemu, bositman, im sure there was more than that too but names are evading me currently Tongue

How the hell did I forget Bositman? The rest I couldn't remember because they haven't been on in forever.
I'll try to do some more testing in the coming weeks. I've got a few games I could report on.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
The build numbers of core and plugins are going to drive me insane for sure. Gotta type all of those 14 digits! If there's one thing I miss about the SVN days, it'd be that Sad
Honestly, I'm really happy with the ideas posted here. A good compat section on the wiki is definitely better than our compat list, even if it means Bositman will have to come up with website code to integrate it Smile

(07-15-2014, 04:51 AM)Tonygiang Wrote: The build numbers of core and plugins are going to drive me insane for sure. Gotta type all of those 14 digits! If there's one thing I miss about the SVN days, it'd be that Sad

You win and you loose, this is one of the losses.
^ I seriously didn't except that to change. Well, whatever. If we can migrate the current data over to the wiki in a sane way then that would be excellent. I have no problem with using the wiki for compatibility, as long a we don't have to manually copy the current database in.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(07-15-2014, 03:38 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I have no problem with using the wiki for compatibility, as long a we don't have to manually copy the current database in.

Even if it comes to that, then so be it.

Btw, before we get our new template and generate the stubs, should I just go ahead and mark all of these pages with an "Old Template" category? That way, manual migration can be done gradually.
Migrating data is a gradual process so if you can help it, please do Smile
I'll be taking marking # and 'A' initials starting from tomorrow then, just so we can distribute workload around.