PCSX2 Wiki collaboration thread
I would love to help, but right now as most of the forum(but probably not those that just watch this thread) know, I am in the process of moving to a new place and I've got only until next Thursday to be there. So until after then, I will be unavailable.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

The captcha for the wiki is really demotivating to this work. But anyway, making slow progress through B initials now. I have a feeling I'm gonna be all by myself doing this though Sad
I intend to help after I finish moving, as I said.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I've been pretty damn tired lately, but I guess I can load up on caffeine.

First I'm going to update some of the reports with my test results
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
It seems like other wiki staff aren't having an idea what we're doing. Man, we really got a disconnection in communication between the wiki and the forum going on.

Also apparently, it's possible to mark all current game pages without manually tagging them. I'm really far from being a wiki guru.
(07-21-2014, 06:51 AM)Tonygiang Wrote: It seems like other wiki staff aren't having an idea what we're doing. Man, we really got a disconnection in communication between the wiki and the forum going on.

Also apparently, it's possible to mark all current game pages without manually tagging them. I'm really far from being a wiki guru.

Well, I'm not a staff but just another volunteer (albeit with some additional rights) trying to keep the wiki clean. And I'm far from being the regular here on the forums so I had no idea about an attempt to change the template. We can talk (preferably) on my user page ( http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/User_tal...w_Template ) on the wiki and I'll also look up this thread from time to time.
Please check out http://wiki.pcsx2.net
Find your favorite game and correct its page. You may help others looking for that info!
I can set specific users to not have any captcha if that helps. Also if someone can point me to a direction of mass importing data in a wiki using an existing source (ie our compatibility database) i believe it will be much faster and easier work to let the machines do the job Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Okay, so I'm kind-of interested in helping out with this, but to be entirely honest I'm not really sure what is going on. I mean do we have a new template that we are transferring data to already or what is help needed with?
(07-21-2014, 05:17 PM)Clank Wrote: Okay, so I'm kind-of interested in helping out with this, but to be entirely honest I'm not really sure what is going on. I mean do we have a new template that we are transferring data to already or what is help needed with?

First we need to agree on the table that will contain the test info then I'll create new templates and after that any help will be appreciated because there are so many pages to (partially) convert and change.
Please check out http://wiki.pcsx2.net
Find your favorite game and correct its page. You may help others looking for that info!
(07-21-2014, 05:17 PM)Clank Wrote: Okay, so I'm kind-of interested in helping out with this, but to be entirely honest I'm not really sure what is going on. I mean do we have a new template that we are transferring data to already or what is help needed with?
We have an ongoing discussion here.