PCSX2 Won't Respond to Anything
I have a Macbook Pro, running the latest Mac OS 10.6.7.
I have the NVidia Framework Installed
I downloaded the App and installed it
When I click run, it doesn't do anything at all.
I've tried random suggestions people have mentioned from an X11 Terminal, but it always says file or directory not found.
I'm lost as what else to do.
I'm waiting for .97 to come out hopefully soon.

Sponsored links

Hi. I am a newbie too but I'll try to help.
I had the same problem. But I fixed it trying this method.
Did you try this?
First make sure pcsx2 is in your application folder. Then...
Make sure you have a root user password. You can find the instructions here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1528
Instructions to open pcsx2:
Open X11
Type in this: cd /Applications/pcsx2.app/contents/macos/
Press enter * careful of the space between cd and /*
then type: sudo tcsh
then it would ask for ur root password. while you type, X11 would not show you typing the password but after writing it, press enter.
then type: ./pcsx2
DONE~~~
hope that helps ^^
(05-23-2011, 02:04 PM)jwbang11 Wrote: Hi. I am a newbie too but I'll try to help.
I had the same problem. But I fixed it trying this method.
Did you try this?
First make sure pcsx2 is in your application folder. Then...
Make sure you have a root user password. You can find the instructions here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1528
Instructions to open pcsx2:
Open X11
Type in this: cd /Applications/pcsx2.app/contents/macos/
Press enter * careful of the space between cd and /*
then type: sudo tcsh
then it would ask for ur root password. while you type, X11 would not show you typing the password but after writing it, press enter.
then type: ./pcsx2
DONE~~~
hope that helps ^^

I can't seem to enable the root user, I follow Apple's directions, and there's no option for me to enable a root user. I guess my OS is messed up and I'm running the newest update. Oh well. Thanks though.
Do you have the latest version of X11? that was my problem, my version was older, and couldn't run PCSX2.
(05-23-2011, 09:12 PM)Ryuu-anima Wrote: Do you have the latest version of X11? that was my problem, my version was older, and couldn't run PCSX2.

I have no idea, I'm always making sure everything is updated. I was able to set my root user, by still couldn't get anything in Terminal running.